The Biggest And Best Flea Market In West Virginia, Milton Flea Market Is Now Re-Opening
Stores around West Virginia are beginning to safely re-open, and we’re happy to see it happen! And that includes one of the biggest and best flea markets in West Virginia. It’s just off Interstate 64 and aptly named the Milton Flea Market in Milton. It’s truly a one-stop shop with just about anything you can imagine!
The Milton Flea Market is located at 1215 US 60, Milton, WV. It’s open year-round, Fridays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m, and Saturdays and Sundays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. It’s located close to I-64, exit 28. Parking and admission are always free.
Have you visited the Milton Flea Market in Milton before? Which shop is your favorite of the vendors? What sorts of treasures did you find? If you can’t make it to Milton anytime soon, check out some more of the best flea markets in West Virginia to find the one closest to you!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
The Best Shops and Markets In West Virginia
What are the best antique shops in West Virginia?
The best antique shops in West Virginia include:
- Stray Dog Antiques in Charleston. This shop has three floors of fabulous antique jewelry, furniture, and knick-knacks.
- Somewhere in Time Antiques in Nitro. This charming shop with an old-fashioned feel has all kinds of terrific and wondrous antiques.
- Granny’s Attic in Buckhannon. As one of the most quaint antique shops in the state, this place sells locally handcrafted crafts, gifts, and furniture.
- Bunker Hill Antique Associates in Bunker Hill. You’ll find 35,000 square feet of antique and vintage goods here.
Discover more about the best antique shops in West Virginia.
What are the best small businesses in West Virginia?
The best small businesses in West Virginia include:
- The Bridge Cafe and Bistro in Hurricane. This farm-to-table eatery has won several awards for its cuisine and is loved by locals.
- Bob’s Lunch in Moundsville. This is a local hotspot that’s been in operation since 1947 and is known for sizable portions of home cooking and friendly service.
- T&S Market in Springfield. This is a market and a pizza shop that takes time to assist those in need in the local community.
- Midway Drive-In in Huntington. This is a local icon where people have flocked for decades to get some of the best burgers and hot dogs in the state.
Learn more about the best small businesses in West Virginia.
What are the best thrift stores in West Virginia?
The best thrift stores in West Virginia include:
- Encore in Gassaway. This little store has a huge selection of retro toys, vintage clothes, and various household goods, and proceeds benefit the local community.
- Love Once Again Thrift Store in Martinsburg. This tiny thrift store uses its income to support the American Diabetes Association and The Berkeley County Humane Society.
- Mountain Mission in Charleston. With two locations, these stores have wonderful items and help out local families with emergency aid.
- Animal Friends Thrift Shoppe in Morgantown. The income from the fantastic used items here benefits a local no-kill animal sanctuary.
Find out more about the best thrift stores in West Virginia.