The Exotic Market In West Virginia Sells Soda And Snacks From All Over The World
In case you haven’t heard, you don’t have to actually fly overseas in order to eat like you’ve flown overseas. You just have to hop in the car and drive to the Mountain State’s capital city: 5304 MacCorkle Avenue SE in Charleston, West Virginia. That’s where you’ll find the Pacific International Market, one of the best markets in West Virginia for filling up on sodas, snacks, produce, and dry goods from all over the world. Visiting is like taking a trip around the globe without leaving the state!
Before you hit the road, make sure to check the Pacific International Market website or Pacific International Market’s Facebook page for the most up-to-date information on their hours. And if you’re shopping at this international market in West Virginia, then consider planning a stroll along the nearby Sunrise Carriage Trail.
Spending time in Charleston, West Virginia where you can stop by the Pacific International Market? Check out the selection of unique vacation rentals on Vrbo for a getaway in the state’s capital!
More to Explore
International Foods In West Virginia
Are there any other international markets in West Virginia?
Yes, there are a few other international markets in West Virginia. Check out the following places for goods from around the world:
- Taya's and Abraham's International Groceries in Beckley, WV offers a selection of North African, Middle Eastern, and Southeast Asian foods.
- New Asian Market in Charleston, WV is where you can find mainly Asian foods.
- African Caribbean Food Market and Restaurant in Morgantown, WV offers a great selection of global foods and you can come here for a meal as well!
What are some of the best international restaurants in West Virginia?
If you want to feel like you’re out of the country without leaving the state, check out one of the following local international restaurants in West Virginia:
- El Gran Sabo in Elkins, WV is where you can order Venezuelan cuisine.
- For Mediterranean cuisine, head to Ali Baba restaurant in Morgantown, WV.
- Black Sheep Burritos and Brews in downtown Charleston, WV is where you can get a tasty burrito.
- Bahnhof WVrsthaus & Biergarten in Huntington, WV will make you feel like you’re in Germany.
Check out several other international restaurants in West Virginia.