Shop ‘Til You Drop At Capitol Flea Market, One Of The Largest Flea Markets In West Virginia
How long has it been since you’ve indulged in a shop-until-you-drop spree? Whether it was years ago or just yesterday, it’s high time for another one, and we’ve got just the place: Capitol Flea Market in Charleston. One of the best flea markets in West Virginia is open every weekend of the year, welcoming shoppers with open arms.
Capitol Flea Market’s hours are 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (with some limited vendor availability) on Fridays and 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. If you liked this, be sure to check out more of the best flea markets in West Virginia.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
The Best Shops and Markets in West Virginia
What are the best small businesses to support in West Virginia?
The best small businesses to support in West Virginia include:
- The Bridge Cafe and Bistro in Hurricane. This farm-to-table restaurant has won awards for its food and is a local gem.
- Bob’s Lunch in Moundsville. This is a local favorite that’s been around since 1947 and is beloved for its huge portions of home cooking and friendly service.
- T&S Market in Springfield. This is a market with a pizza shop that is involved in helping out the local community.
- Midway Drive-In in Huntington. This is a local icon where people have come for decades to get some of the best burgers and hot dogs in the state.
Learn more about the best small businesses to support in West Virginia.
What are the best thrift stores in West Virginia?
The best thrift stores in West Virginia include:
- Encore in Gassaway. This little store has tons of nostalgic toys, vintage clothes, and various household items, and donates proceeds to the local community.
- Love Once Again Thrift Store in Martinsburg. This thrift store uses its income to support the American Diabetes Association and The Berkeley County Humane Society.
- Mountain Mission in Charleston. With two locations, these stores have wonderful goods and help out local families with emergency aid.
- Animal Friends Thrift Shoppe in Morgantown. The sales of the items here assist a local no-kill animal sanctuary.
Find out more about the best thrift stores in West Virginia.
What are the best antique shops in West Virginia?
The best antique shops in West Virginia include:
- Stray Dog Antiques in Charleston. This place has three floors of amazing antique jewelry, furniture, and knick-knacks. It’s one of the best West Virginia antique stores.
- Somewhere in Time Antiques in Nitro. This quaint shop with an old-fashioned feel has all kinds of adorable and intriguing antiques.
- Granny’s Attic in Buckhannon. As one of the most quaint antique shops in West Virginia, this place sells locally handcrafted crafts, gifts, and furniture.
- Bunker Hill Antique Associates in Bunker Hill. You’ll find 35,000 square feet of antique and vintage goods here. Antiquing in West Virginia doesn’t get much better.
Discover more about the best antique shops in West Virginia.