This West Virginia Flea Market Covers 16 Acres With 80 Vendors On-Site
There’s always something of the thrilling unknown mixed with something of an epic potential adventure built into any visit to a good flea market. What sort of treasures will be squirreled away in each vendor’s booth? How much will they cost? How many coveted finds can fit in the trunk of the car for the trip home? Welcome to the Milton Flea Market and Halfway Amish Market in Milton, one of the best flea markets in West Virginia.
The Milton Flea Market and the Halfway Market are located at 1213 East US Route 60 in Milton, West Virginia. Have you ever shopped this treasure trove? What other Mountain State flea markets do you love to frequent? Here are some more of the best flea markets in West Virginia,
More to Explore
The Best Shops and Markets in West Virginia
What are the best thrift stores in West Virginia?
The best thrift stores in West Virginia include:
- Mountain Mission in Charleston. With two locations, these stores have wonderful goods and help out local families with emergency aid.
- Animal Friends Thrift Shoppe in Morgantown. The sales of the lovely used items here assist a local no-kill animal sanctuary.
- Encore in Gassaway. This little store has tons of nostalgic toys, vintage clothes, and various household items, and donates proceeds to the local community.
- Love Once Again Thrift Store in Martinsburg. This thrift store uses its income to support the American Diabetes Association and The Berkeley County Humane Society.
Find out more about the best thrift stores in West Virginia.
What are the best small businesses to support in West Virginia?
The best small businesses to support in West Virginia include:
- T&S Market in Springfield. This is a market with a pizza shop that is involved in helping out the local community.
- Midway Drive-In in Huntington. This is a local icon where people have come for decades to get some of the best burgers and hot dogs in the state.
- The Bridge Cafe and Bistro in Hurricane. This farm-to-table restaurant has won awards for its food and is a local gem.
- Bob’s Lunch in Moundsville. This is a local favorite that’s been around since 1947 and is beloved for its huge portions of home cooking and friendly service.
Learn more about the best small businesses to support in West Virginia.
What are the best antique shops in West Virginia?
The best antique shops in West Virginia include:
- Granny’s Attic in Buckhannon. As one of the most quaint antique shops in West Virginia, this place sells locally handcrafted crafts, gifts, and furniture.
- Bunker Hill Antique Associates in Bunker Hill. You’ll find 35,000 square feet of antique and vintage goods here. Antiquing in West Virginia doesn’t get much better.
- Stray Dog Antiques in Charleston. This place has three floors of amazing antique jewelry, furniture, and knick-knacks. It’s one of the best West Virginia antique stores.
- Somewhere in Time Antiques in Nitro. This quaint shop with an old-fashioned feel has all kinds of adorable and intriguing antiques.
Discover more about the best antique shops in West Virginia.