This Charming Out Of The Way Flea Market In West Virginia Is One You Won’t Soon Forget
If one of your favorite things to do is hit the road for bargains, then your treasure hunts throughout the Mountain State are about to get a spike of wholesome goodness at this charming flea market. Not only is Pence Springs Flea Market in Pence Springs, located on a historic site boasting a spring (and spring house) built in the 1880s, but it’s also filled to the brim with regular vendors who’ve been coming to one of the best flea markets in West Virginia year after year.
Pence Springs Flea Market is open every Sunday rain or shine from April through October beginning at 8 a.m. It’s located at 158 Academy Ln., Pence Springs, WV 24962. Have you been to this amazing market? Let us know in the comments. If you’re looking for more like this, check out some more of the best flea markets in West Virginia.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
The Best Shops and Markets in West Virginia
What are the best supermarkets in West Virginia?
The best supermarkets in West Virginia include:
- The Wild Ramp in Huntington. All the produce sold here was grown within 250 miles of the store so you know it’s fresh.
- International Groceries & Spices Inc. in Charleston. The workers are friendly and happy to answer your questions about the spices here.
- Alderson Green Grocer in Alderson. This is a great store for local produce and it takes part in local community programs.
- Potomac Highlands Food and Farm in Davis. You’ll find grass-fed beef, farm-fresh dairy and eggs, and seasonal produce here.
Learn more about the best supermarkets in West Virginia.
What are the best thrift stores in West Virginia?
The best thrift stores in West Virginia include:
- Once Upon A Child in Morgantown. This amazing consignment shop is a great place to find items for your kids at bargain prices.
- Encore in Gassaway. You’ll find plush toys, funky art, and more here, and proceeds benefit local people in need.
- St. Albans/Nitro Thrift Store in St. Albans. There are a ton of quality goods that were purchased from estate sales here.
- Animal Friends Thrift Shoppe in Morgantown. The sales of the lovely used items here assist a local no-kill animal sanctuary.
Find out more about the best thrift stores in West Virginia.
What are the best antique shops in West Virginia?
The best antique shops in West Virginia include:
- Plaid Eagle Antiques in Lewisburg. Come here to find cute, old-fashioned knick-knacks and decorations to add some charm to your home.
- Old Time Antiques in Huntington. There are a ton of treasures and old collectibles to be found at this charming store.
- The Ruby Rooster Antique Mall in Maxwelton. This is a vast collection of antiques and household goods you won’t find anywhere else.
- Sibs in Wheeling. This funky store focuses on oddities and eclectic, whimsical items to spice up the decor in your house.
Discover more about the best antique shops in West Virginia.