Everyone In West Virginia Should Visit This Epic Flea Market At Least Once
It’s impossible to not love a great flea market. It can feel like a treasure hunt as you search through a huge assortment of items to find the item that’s just waiting for you! Fortunately, there’s a massive flea market at the state fairgrounds in West Virginia that will make all of your wildest picker’s dreams come true. The Giant Flea Market & Antique Show has been a West Virginia staple at the fairgrounds in Lewisburg for ages, and while it took a brief hiatus for a few years, this beloved flea market in WV definitely isn’t going anywhere any time soon!
For more information about the Giant Flea Market & Antique Show – including hours, vendor applications, fees, and more – visit their website.
Craving some indulgent state fair foods without the fair crowds? Check out the classic eats at Maria’s Drive-In.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Giant Flea Market & Antique Show & Related Info
What are the best places to find antiques in West Virginia?
West Virginia might not seem like an antiquing paradise, but the state is harboring a fantastic bevy of antique shops, each filled to the brim with handmade furniture, fantastic art, old-world antiques, and one-of-a-kind trinkets. Just a few of the best antique stores in West Virginia are:
- Antiques at Aide's, Mt. Hope
- Brass Frog Antiques, Romney
- Bunker Hill Antique Associates, Bunker Hill
- Classy Clutter Antiques, Beckley
- Granny's Attic, Buckhannon
- Hickory Tree Antique Mall, Beckley
- New River Antique Mall, Fayetteville
- Old Timey Shop Antique Mall, Huntington
- The Purple Moon, Charleston
- Rustic House Antique Mall, Parkersburg
- Sibs, Wheeling
- Somewhere in Time Antiques, Nitro
- South Charleston Antique Mall, South Charleston
- Stray Dog Antiques, Charleston
- Thymeworn Antiques and Primitives, Alderson
Are there any flea markets in West Virginia?
Unbeknownst to many, West Virginia is as overflowing with antiques and markets as its fellow Eastern seaboard counterparts. But its flea markets, swap meets, and outdoor markets offer a unique opportunity to peruse a massive number of shops and vendors all at once. Some of the best flea markets in West Virginia are:
- Blue Horizon Flea Market, Morgantown
- Capitol Flea Market, Charleston
- Elkins Flea Market, Elkins
- Jackson County Antique and Flea Market, Fairplain
- Milton Flea Market, Milton
- Parkway Flea Market, St. Albans
- Pence Springs Flea Market, Pence Springs
- Route 44 Flea Market, Wilkinson
- Route 52 Flea Market, Bluefield
- State Fair of West Virginia Giant Flea Market, Lewisburg
- Trader Dave's Flea Market, Beckley