10 Amazing Flea Markets In West Virginia You Absolutely Have To Visit
What’s a great way to spend a weekend morning? At the flea market, of course! There’s nothing quite like finding that once-in-a-lifetime bargain, is there? Whether you’re looking for a bargain or trying to find that one-of-a-kind special gift, here are 10 of the best flea markets in West Virginia you’ll want to make the time to check out.
Where is your go-to for West Virginia flea markets? What has been your best purchase at one of the flea markets in West Virginia? Tell us in the comments! We would love to hear from you.
Are you ready to explore more of The Mountain State? Take our West Virginia Castle Road Trip!
More to Explore
Flea Markets In West Virginia
Where are some indoor flea markets in West Virginia?
While you may associate flea markets with early spring and summer mornings spent outdoors, there are also plenty of markets you can enjoy in the winter and year-round. Check out some of the following indoor flea markets in West Virginia:
- Pickers Indoor Flea and Collectibles in Westover
- Trader Daves Flea Market in Beckley
- State Fair of West Virginia Flea Market in Lewisburg
- Mitchem’s Indoor / Outdoor Flea Market in Bluefield
For more information on these and several other markets, take a read through this article on winter flea markets in West Virginia.
Where are some of the best antique stores in West Virginia?
You can go on your own antiques road show when you visit one or more of these antique stores in West Virginia:
- Stray Dog Antiques in Charleston
- Old Town Antiques in Huntington
- The South Charleston Antique Mall
- Thymeworn Antiques and Primitives in Lewisburg
- Somewhere in Time Antiques in Nitro
For more information on these and several other stores, check out this article on amazing antique stores in West Virginia.