West Virginia July 03, 2015
15 Must-Visit Flea Markets In West Virginia Where You’ll Find Awesome Stuff
Everyone loves a good flea market, don’t they? You always find something you didn’t know you need but suddenly cannot live without. And West Virginia has some great flea markets. Here are a few of them.
1. The Elkins Flea Market
Opens at 7 a.m. every Saturday and Sunday, April through October.
2. The Blue Horizon Flea Market in Morgantown
Located at 1542 Blue Horizon Road in Morgantown. Find everything from antiques to produce.
3. Capitol Flea Market in Charleston
Open year-round at 24 Meadow Brook Drive in Charleston.
4. The flea market at the grounds of the State Fair of West Virginia
Located in Lewisburg, the West Virginia State Fair grounds hosts a flea market every Tuesday and Saturday. They are outdoor in spring, summer and fall and indoor during the winter. There are also two annual big flea market days-- one in spring and one in fall.
5. The Old Town Flea Market in Berkeley Springs
Located at 149 N. Washington Street.
6. The Milton Flea Market
Open year-round Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
7. Classy Consignment and Thrift/ Flea Market in Clendenin
Located at 11105 Charleston Road, Clendenin
8. Pence Springs Flea Market
Open every Sunday from April til October. Located between Hinton and Alderson.
9. The Harpers Ferry Gypsy Market
Located at 154 Wolcraft Way in Charles Town.
10. The Logan County Rt. 44 Flea Market
Located on Route 44 across from Pizza Hut in Wilkerson.
11. Jackson County /Fairplain’s Antique and Flea Market
Held annually during the July 4 weekend at the Livestock Barn, three miles from the Cedar Lakes Art & Craft show, held at the same time.
12.Parkway Flea Market in St. Albans.
Located at 2515 McCorkle Ave.
13. The Speedway Flea Market
Held on Sundays at the Pipestem Drive-In theatre.
14. The Neville Street Market in Beckley
Held on the first and third Saturdays of the month on Neville Street from 8 to 1 p.m.
15. The Morgantown Indoor Flea and Antiques Market
Located at 1867 Mileground Road.
These are my picks for some of the best flea markets in West Virginia. What are yours?