This New York Tulip Festival With Over 140,000 Flowers Will Transport You Into A Sea Of Color
One of the best parts about it officially being spring in New York is the fact that slowly but surely, we’re getting to see our landscapes transform. After getting out our hopefully last April snow showers for the year, it is always nice to see that many of our favorite floral festivals are popping up right around the corner. If you follow us at Only In Buffalo, you most likely have already read about the breathtaking Cherry Blossom Festival happening this spring. If not, it’s a must-see for anyone who lives in the area! However, if you can’t make it all the way out to Western New York, then we have the perfect alternative for you. A historic event that’s been celebrated for generations is waiting for you to experience its amazing beauty! Take a look at this beautiful New York tulip festival before the season passes you by!
Have you ever gotten to attend this amazing festival? What was your favorite part of it? Please let us know in the comments section! Are you ready to check out more festivals happening this spring? Then make sure you take a look at the most whimsical parade in New York you’ve probably never heard of but can’t miss!
More to Explore
Nature in New York
Where are the best state parks in New York?
The best state parks in New York are great places to take in the beauty of nature! Take a trip to one of them soon:
- Chittenango Falls State Park in Cazenovia
- Wildwood State Park in Wading River
- Letchworth State Park in Castile
- Green Lakes State Park in Fayetteville
- Harriman State Park in Sloatsburg
- Watkins Glen State Park in Watkins Glen
- Cherry Plain State Park in Cherry Plain
- Minnewaska State Park Preserve in Kerhonkson
What are the most beautiful lakes in New York?
The most beautiful lakes in New York are the ideal place to go when the weather warms up.
- Keuka Lake
- Blue Mountain Lake
- Skaneateles Lake
- Lake Minnewaska
- Lake George
- Nine Corner Lake
- Heart Lake
- Lake Champlain
- Green Lakes State Park
- Long Lake
- Great Sacandaga Lake
- Chautauqua Lake
What are the best hikes in New York?
The best hikes in New York are amazing day trips. Enjoy them all!
- Devil's Hole State Park in Niagara Falls
- The Gorge Trail in Watkins Glen State Park
- The Gorge Trail in Letchworth State Park
- Indian Ladder Trail in John Thacher State Park
- Constitution Marsh Audubon Center & Sanctuary in Garrison
- Dover Stone Church in Dover Plains
- Chimney Bluffs State Park in Wolcott
- The Gorge Trail in Robert H. Treman State Park