Montana April 21, 2017
11 Italian Restaurants In Montana That Serve Pasta To Die For
Sometimes nothing but a hearty Italian meal will do. Luckily, when you live in Montana, the perfect plate of pasta is never far away. These 11 restaurants serve some of the most mouthwatering Italian food in the state.
1. Lucca's, 56 N Last Chance Gulch, Helena
Business Insider Magazine awarded Lucca's the title of The Best Restaurant in Montana in 2015. Try their pasta and you just might agree.
2. Bistro Enzo, 1502 Rehberg Ln., Billings
At Bistro Enzo, you'll find a menu of housemade pasta that practically melts in your mouth. The food here never disappoints.
3. Blacksmith Italian, 290 W Kagy Blvd., Ste C, Bozeman
Hand-crafted by chefs using local ingredients, the food at Blacksmith Italian is unforgettable. It also pairs perfectly with their extensive selection of Italian wines.
4. Marie’s Italian Restaurant, 4040 US Hwy 93 N., Stevensville
Attentive service, a romantic ambiance and friendly owners (including the chef) are what you can expect to find at Marie's. And, of course, the pasta is also amazing.
5. Trattoria Bella Roma, 440 S. Park Ave., Helena
The ambiance here is romantic and charming, and the food is as authentic as it gets - the chef, Davide Giuliani, is from Rome.
6. Scottibelli's, 110 Main St., Kalispell
Scottibelli's has been a Kalispell icon since 2009, when the owner opened the restaurants after falling in love with Montana during a vacation. The menu consists of many classic pasta dishes like Rigatoni Ragu and Gnocchi Gorgonzola.
7. La Casa Toscana, 104 E Commercial, Anaconda
This casual Italian eatery serves tasty food at reasonable prices in a welcoming atmosphere. They're only open from Wednesday-Saturday, so plan accordingly.
8. Damasco's Pizzeria & Spaghetteria, 90 W Madison St. Ste C, Belgrade
While Belgrade doesn't have as many restaurant options as the neighboring city of Bozeman, it certainly has a few gems, and this is one of them. Both the pizza and pasta here are phenomenal.
9. Moroldo's Ristorante Italiano, 7951 Mt-35, Bigfork
Between the quiet setting, the top notch service and the incredible food, you'll be making excuses to return to this Bigfork gem.
10. Blackbird Kitchen, 140 E Main St., Bozeman
The food here is to die for and the menu selection is extensive. Be sure to bring your appetite!
11. Michaelangelo’s Ristorante Italiano, 75 Center Ln., Big Sky
Patrons at Michaelangelo’s enjoy dishes expertly prepared by Executive Chef Michael Annandono in a cozy but contemporary dining room. Pasta is the perfect meal to indulge in after a day spent on the slopes.
Do you have a favorite Italian restaurant in Montana? Feel free to share below.