Flea Land Is The Biggest And Best Flea Market In Kentucky
Favorite destinations around Kentucky are always opening up and that includes the spots where we all love to search for the best bargains. An afternoon spent hunting for treasures at a flea market is a steadfast tradition in the Bluegrass State and the biggest indoor flea market in Kentucky always welcomes you. That market is Flea Land of Bowling Green. As one of the biggest and best in Kentucky, it’s ideal if you’re ready to bargain shop ’til you drop!
You can learn more about this popular spot on its website and follow along on Facebook.
Have you been to this epic market? If so, what was your favorite part? Would you agree that it’s one of the best flea markets in Kentucky? Are there any others you would recommend? We’d love to read about your experiences in the comments section below!
Another Kentucky favorite you might want to explore is Fleur de Flea Vintage Market in Louisville.
If you’re still in the mood for more shopping adventures, take a look at this video about the top 10 shopping malls in Kentucky:
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Adventures in Kentucky
Where can we find other flea markets in Kentucky?
- Derby Park Trader’s Circle (also known as the Derby Park Flea Market) in Louisville features 600 indoor and 100 outdoor vendor spaces.
- Luke's Town and Country Flea Market in Greenville has been open since 1979 and is an area favorite.
- The Southern Kentucky Flea Market in Guthrie it's one of the more unique flea markets in the area and features 150 indoor booths.
Read on to learn about the many other great flea markets in Kentucky.
Where can we go antique shopping in Kentucky?
- Irish Acres Gallery of Antiques in Versailles features 25,000 square feet of antique
- The Vette City Antique Mall in Bowling Green features more than 250 booths 40,000 square feet of shopping space.
- Twice As Nice Antiques and More in Bellevue features collectibles, sports memorabilia, historic items, artwork, and more.
Read on to learn about the many other places to go antique shopping in Kentucky.
Where can we find thrift stores in Kentucky?
- Fat Rabbit Thrift & Vintage in Louisville is an area favorite. OneNote, if you're into music they have a very impressive vintage music selection.
- Buried Treasure Antique and Thrift Shop in Elizabethtown is a really fun start because it's set in an old house which gives it a very unique flavor and flair as you shop for new treasures.
- New Leash on Life Thrift and Architectural Salvage in Frankfort there is a wide array of gently used items for your home, hobbies, etc. An added incentive is that all proceeds benefit the Franklin County Humane Society, if you noticed the word “Leash” and not “Lease” in the company name!
Read on to learn about the many other great thrift stores in Kentucky.