You Could Spend Hours At Flea Land, An Awesome Flea Market In Kentucky
Step inside Kentucky’s largest indoor flea market and prepare to be amazed. At Flea Land in Bowling Green, you can do so much more than just shop. Explore the colorful booths, chow down on scrumptious food, and let the young ones play in the kid’s zone. This wondrous place is located in the heart of Bowling Green, and it’s open every Saturday and Sunday. You could spend hours at this awesome flea market in Kentucky.
Have you explored the best flea market in Kentucky? What are your favorite things you’ve found there?
If you’re looking for more bargains, add these flea markets in Kentucky to your list!
More to Explore
Which are the best antique shops in Kentucky?
There are so many great treasures to be found at the many antique shops in Kentucky, here are the ones where you might discover your next amazing item:
- Twice as Nice has just a little bit of everything, and the owner is a real enthusiast so you're likely to find pieces here you may never find elsewhere in the state.
- At Twin Lakes Antiques Mall you will discover 26,000 square feet of items with over 170 vendors specializing in items of all types! Get ready to shop till you drop.
- Frenchtown Station is a restored gas station that now houses a massive collection of all things old and precious.
Are there any wacky museums in Kentucky?
One great way to go treasure hunting with a bit less of a hit to the wallet is at a museum. Take a look at these strange museums in Kentucky that are sure to amuse and intrigue:
- At The Great Dollhouse Museum, you will see your whole world in miniature! It's just the cutest!
- The American Cave Museum is essentially a tour of a massive cave where you will be given a history of Kentucky's caves.
- The Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey History teaches you all about the history of the country's beloved Kentucky whiskey.
What are some fun hikes in Kentucky to go on?
We all love a good indoor adventure and shopping till we drop, but sometimes it's nice to get out in some fresh air! Here are some of the best hikes in Kentucky to take for some time communing with nature.
- Bernheim Arboretum Canopy Tree Walk takes you high above the forest floor for a hike unlike any other!
- Cumberland Falls Moonbow Trail is a long one at 10.8 miles but well worth it for the chance to see a rare moonbow!
- Yahoo Falls Trail is only four miles and the reward is a gorgeous waterfall and grotto. You'll be utterly charmed by this journey.