Discover Everything But The Kitchen Sink At This Can't Miss Kentucky Flea Market
Wandering through a flea market or vintage shop to see what treasures can be discovered is always an afternoon well spent. There are tons of great flea markets in Kentucky, but one of the best can be found in the historic town of Henderson. The Elm is situated in one of the largest buildings in the city, which means there are two floors packed full of antiques and secondhand items that are patiently waiting to be loved in your home. If you enjoy browsing through history, check out The Elm, a flea market in Kentucky where you’ll find just about everything but the kitchen sink.
This massive vintage shop is filled with history, hidden gems, and plenty of heart. Have you been able to visit one of the best secondhand stores in Kentucky? Where else do you hunt for hidden treasure? Let us know in the comments!
The Elm is located at 120 N Elm St., Henderson, KY, 42420. For more information and frequently updated photos of items on sale, follow along with this amazing Kentucky flea market via Facebook.
And for more of our favorite flea markets throughout Kentucky, check out our previous article!
More to Explore
Flea Market in KY
What are some other unique places to shop in Kentucky?
In addition to The Elm, a must-visit flea market in Kentucky, here are some of our other favorite places to shop in KY:
- Delve into the past with a visit to Fat Rabbit Thrift and Vintage in Louisville. A favorite since opening in 2013, the shop boasts a vast selection of vintage items. Peruse the merchandise, and you’ll find clothing, records, buttons, magnets, movies, books, knick-knacks, antiques, curiosities, and more.
- Another Louisville spot that thrifty shoppers don’t want to miss is the Nearly New Shop. The year-round shop features gently used clothing and accessories as well as jewelry, holiday décor, home goods, furniture, and much more. As if the varied merchandise selection isn’t enough, the shop has a different sale each month.
- Madison and Clark Counties ReStore is another paradise for thrifty shoppers. Located in Richmond, ReStore is a retail outlet that carries furniture, home items, and building supplies. The varied selection isn’t the only reason to love ReStore, though. There’s also the fact that proceeds are sold to support Habitat for Humanity.
What are the best farmers markets in Kentucky?
Flea markets aren’t the only must-visit markets in Kentucky. Some of our favorite KY markets are farmers markets, including:
- The Original Bardstown Road Farmers' Market. A favorite since 1991, the year-round farmers market boasts dozens of vendors, hocking a diverse, high-quality selection of locally-grown, locally-made products.
- The Paducah Homegrown Farmers Market is another shopping destination that shouldn’t be missed. The seasonal farmers market is open May through October. Boasting an incredible variety of farm-fresh goods, the merchandise selection includes an array of local, homegrown products, such as fresh fruits and veggies, meats, eggs, dairy products, artisan and baked goods, and tasty eats from local food vendors.
- Those seeking a unique shopping experience won’t want to miss The Flea Off Market in Louisville. A monthly pop-up, the market is open on select weekends, May through December. Each event usually includes 100-200 vendors, food trucks, craft beer, cocktails, live music, workshops, movies, and a variety of family entertainment.