9 Reasons Why People From Wisconsin Are Unbelievably Tough
Wisconsinites are tough. It’s in our genes, and it’s a product of where we live. Our teenage girls can jump-start cars and our grandmas brave negative temperatures to attend Packers games. Maybe all the beer gives us the courage. But anyway, here are nine reasons why people from Wisconsin are the toughest:
1. We deal with subzero temperatures. All the time.
And y'all in Florida have sweaters on at 60 degrees.
2. We do tough jobs
We work in factories and on farms and are truly #countrystrong
3. Blizzards don't stop us from anything
4. We've dealt with tough sports losses
The Fail Mary game, the NFC title game, the Duke game...but we have the strength to push through.
5. We've got farming genes
Our grandparents and great-grandparents were farmers and their ability to do hard work passed down to us.
6. We've had the strength to get through tragedies
7. We deal with annoying Illinois tourists all the time
And keep a smile!
8. Many Wisconsin men and women serve valiantly
9. We stick together
Our state has faced tough times politically that have strained our unity--but at heart, we are all Wisconsinites.
Why else are Wisconsinites tough? Let us know in the comments.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.