This South Carolina Seafood Spot Offers Fresh Food Cooked Straight From The Boat
Is there anything better than seafood straight from the boat in South Carolina? There are plenty of restaurants right on the water that offer the best seafood in South Carolina, but we also appreciate the more unique options. And you’ll find one right on Edisto Island. The very next chance you have to visit the Lowcountry and make a trip to Edisto Island, take it! There’s a little roadside seafood market with a restaurant and it’s all owned by a family that’s been fishing commercially for four generations.
Flowers Seafood To-Go is open at various times throughout the week. Check this South Carolina restaurant’s website for the most current hours and menu items.
To enjoy your food quickly call ahead so it’s ready when you arrive. The number for Flowers Seafood To-Go is 843-869-3303. You won’t find seafood straight from the boat in South Carolina as delicious as it is from Flowers! While you’re nearby, the Edisto Island Serpentarium opens for the season early in the spring. Check it out!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Great Food in South Carolina
What are the best hidden gem restaurants in South Carolina?
The best hidden gem restaurants in South Carolina are easy to find if you know where to look. To start, check out these options:
- Driftwoods Seafood & Steak Restaurant, Murrells Inlet. Despite being located in an unlikely spot, locals love it for the fresh seafood, including peel-and-eat shrimp.
- Farm, Bluffton. In addition to great food, this spot has a warm and inviting atmosphere with staff that's known for their friendliness.
- Juniper, Ridge Spring. This small town has under 1,000 residents and is located well off the beaten path. But this restaurant is worth seeking out.
Once you've tried these gems, be sure to keep the hidden gem hunt going! There are plenty of scrumptious hidden South Carolina restaurants just waiting to be found.
Where can I find the best pizza in South Carolina?
The best pizza in South Carolina can be found in just about every corner of the state. Check out these great options:
- Benny Palmetto's Pizza, Mount Pleasant. If you love pizza, you'll love that this spot offers 28-inch pies.
- Pop Pop’s Pizza, Clover. Another great option for large pies, this restaurant offers 10, 12, 14, and 28-inch pies.
- Barley’s Taproom & Pizzeria, Greenville. This spot offers a unique selection of pizzas ready to satisfy all types.
- Pizza Buffet, Anderson. This buffet offers more than 15 types of pizza, making it a good choice for the indecisive.
- Pizzeria di Giovanni, Charleston. This spot is known for its large pies and great customer service.