These Fireworks Displays In Montana Will Drop Your Jaw
Montanans love being Americans, and we love our 4th of July festivities. We’ve got parades, barbecues, and fireworks shows happening statewide on Independence Day.
The bad news: Missoula’s annual Southgate Mall fireworks celebration has been canceled for 2016. The mall’s vendor won’t be able to provide them with a display, and it’s too late in the year to look for a new one. As disappointing as that is, Montana will have plenty of other options, some of them close to Missoula.
13. Celebrate Freedom, Castle Rock Park, Billings. Parking is free, and fireworks begin at 10 PM.
14. 4th of July Celebrating America, West Yellowstone. West Yellowstone’s 4th of July will be an all day event, starting with a Fire Department Benefit BBQ at 11 AM and ending with fireworks at 10:15 PM that will be most visible from Town Park, Dunbar Park, and the Historic District along Yellowstone Ave.
15. 4th of July in Hungry Horse, 9549 US Highway 2. Activities include a picnic dinner from Oso’s Smokin’ BBQ from 6-8:30 PM with fireworks after dark!
16. Red, White and BOOM! at Indian Springs Ranch, Eureka. Eureka’s annual 4th of July event is an all-day party perfect for the whole family. The day concludes with a 10 PM fireworks show.
17. East Helena Independence Day fireworks. For almost 70 years, the East Helena fireworks show has entertained locals and tourists who come out to celebrate. The show always begins at dusk and is visible throughout town.
These are some of the best fireworks shows in Montana, but we know there are more being announced. If you know of one you’d like to promote, let us know!
Montana In Your Inbox
Thank you! You'll receive your first newsletter soon!