The temperature is going down, we have some beautiful fall leaves, and there are loads of you around Wisconsin taking photos to document it all. Wow! Do we have some great shots from you today that Only in Wisconsin readers have submitted. Here are 20 of the week’s best photos.
1. Look at the clear water reflect that awesome sky.
This shot was taken at Silver Creek Park in Manitowoc.
2. A horse prepares for evening.
This photo was taken in Kendall.
3. Nothing beats a golden sunset in Door County.
This shot was taken in Ephraim.
4. Check out this gorgeous sunset at Lake Winnebago.
Fall is here!
5. Who says there isn't gold in Wisconsin?
This photo was taken near the Pike Like Chain in Iron River.
6. Storm clouds form over Lake Michigan.
This shot was taken near Manitowoc.
7. This odd looking cloud partially obscures a sun trying to rise.
This shot was taken in Jacksonport.
8. Clearly, it's a beautiful day to be at a farm in Wisconsin.
We don't know where this was shot, but doesn't it look like anywhere in Wisconsin?
9. Check out these clouds!
It is very striking juxtaposed with that old barn.
10. A gorgeous sunset makes its way over Montello Lake.
This shot was taken in Montello.
11. What a remarkable sunrise in Lake Galilee.
This shot was taken in Mellen.
12. What wonderful fall foliage at Rustic Woods Campground.
This shot was taken in Waupaca.
13. Paula captured a gorgeous rainbow sunrise.
This photo was taken in St. Croix Falls.
14. Nothing is more gorgeous than Wisconsin fall foliage--unless it's reflected in one of our many clear lakes.
This shot was taken in the Boulder Junction Area.
15. Holy Hill--easily one of the most beautiful places in all of Wisconsin.
This photo was taken in Erin.
16. Beautiful picnics can be had in fall.
This photo was taken at Devils Lake.
17. Who knew one tree could have so many colors?
This shot was taken at a dairy farm near Hammond.
18. Who once lived in this home?
This shot was taken in Eau Claire.
19. It's fall in the Northland!
This photo was taken in Iron River, WI.
20. This bald eagle it taking its snack to-go.
This awesome photo was taken in Saint Germain, Wisconsin.
Hey guys–please keep the photos coming! You can submit them at any time on the Only in Wisconsin Facebook page. We love to hear from you!