Wisconsin October 12, 2015
What Was Photographed At Night In Wisconsin Is Almost Unbelievable
They say that nothing good can happen after a certain hour in the night. But these photographers took the chance–and boy are we glad they did. Here are 15 awesome shots that people in Wisconsin caught on film.
1. I love this shot of a train as it drives right by in Milwaukee.
2. Now that's a fabulous shot of the Madison cityscape, lit up and reflected over the water.
2. The Milwaukee RiverWalk is particularly gorgeous at night.
4. The Quadracci Pavilion is a stunning piece of architecture, particularly so in the evening.
5. This is an absolutely fantastic shot of a lightning show in the distance down North Avenue in Milwaukee.
6. One can never be sure what kind of animals stir at night, such as this red fox in Oneida.
7. This photographer caught an amazing shot of the dome at night.
8. This shot of lightning over Lake Wingra is eerie and electrifying (no pun intended).
9. Everyone loves 4th of July fireworks in Wisconsin, but this shot of the festivities over Long Lake is unreal!
10. This photograph, taken in Glover, gives a whole other meaning to "shoot for the stars."
11. The Wind Point lighthouse in Racine might be one of the best lighthouses in all of Wisconsin.
12. Lightning strikes over Madison in the background.
13. This photographer used cool exposure techniques to get this almost creepy, glowing shot of a Wisconsin farm in the middle of nowhere.
14. That is a wonderful shot of moonrise over Malvern.
15. Wisconsin stargazing is a part of summer, like this shot in Cana Island Lighthouse Door County.
Did you take an awesome night shot that could top any of these? Be sure to share on the Only in Wisconsin Facebook page!