These 3 Waterfall Swimming Holes In Wisconsin Are Perfect For A Summer Day
We have been advised to not go chasing waterfalls. But what about swimming in them? Did you even know there was such a thing? As it turns out, there are a few waterfalls in Wisconsin that you can actually swim at. Yeah, no kidding! Get ready to hop in at these three beautiful spots! Here are a few amazing waterfalls in Wisconsin you can swim in:
With more than 40 amazing waterfalls all over the state, it’s obvious to see why Wisconsin is the perfect place for some good old-fashioned waterfall chasing. Which waterfalls in Wisconsin are your favorites? Tell us your picks – and why – in the comments. We love pictures, too!
Ready for more waterfalls? Head out on this EPIC waterfall road trip in Wisconsin!
More to Explore
Waterfalls in Wisconsin You Can Swim In
Where are the best natural swimming holes in Wisconsin?
Some of the best natural swimming holes in Wisconsin include the following:
- The incredible pools at Amnicon Falls State Park. One of those pools is especially incredible since it features a waterfall you can swim beneath. It’s a rare treat and sure to thrill!
- Hartman Creek State Park at the southernmost end of Chain O’ Lakes has water that is clear, cool, and beautiful – perfect for a summer day!
Of course, many lakes in Wisconsin make for the perfect swimming holes, but those are our two favorites.
What are some of the most popular places to swim in Wisconsin?
Some of the most popular places for swimming in Wisconsin? are the following:
- Quarry Beach is a family-friendly fun zone that’s sure to have the kids asking to return time and time again.
- Soo Lake in Wisconsin is relatively shallow but totally fun.
- Redgranite Quarry served as a quarry once upon a time but is now a safe haven for nature lovers and swimmers to enjoy during the warmer months of the year.
What are some of the best Wisconsin swimming holes for families?
Some of the best Wisconsin swimming holes for families include:
- Quarry Beach
- Fox Brook Lake features a soft, sandy bottom that’s wonderful for the little ones.
- Menominee Quarry Lake has a swimming area specifically designated for little swimmers (and their parents).
What are your favorite things to do outside in Wisconsin?