10 Gorgeous Sapphire Lakes Around The U.S. That Almost Look Unreal
If you have never seen sapphire stars twinkling in the water at twilight, here is an invitation to visit some of the most breathtaking blue water lakes in the U.S. You don’t have to travel to the Caribbean to get a taste of sapphire waves. America is dotted with hidden spots that have an almost otherworldly beauty and absolutely pristine waters, just waiting for you to explore. Here are some of the most shockingly blue waters you’ll ever see in some of the prettiest lakes in the U.S.
Are you convinced to set out to at least one of these gorgeous blue water lakes in the U.S.? If you like the idea, there are hundreds of places to explore in the United States along the way. For more of the most unforgettable scenery in America, check out these 18 dazzling mountain views that will leave you breathless. To discover more of the most beautiful lakes across the United States, check out the short video below that answers the question, “What is the prettiest lake in America?”
More to Explore
Blue Lakes In The US
What are some other sapphire lakes in the U.S.?
Some other sapphire lakes in the U.S. are:
- Smith Lake, in Alabama, which spans approximately 22,000 acres with an impressive 500 miles of shoreline through Winston, Cullman and Walker counties. This recreational space is fun for boaters and swimmers, and don't forget the tackle box, as plenty of good fish are found in this gorgeous lake.
- Deer Lake, in Minnesota, which is over 4,000 acres with 22 miles of shoreline. This is a beautiful spot to enjoy wildlife and inspirational, scenic sunsets.
What are some more beautiful lakes in the U.S.?
Some more beautiful lakes in the U.S. are:
- Maroon Lake in Gunnison County, Colorado
- Lake Mead in Mohave County, Arizona
- Lake Drummond in Great Dismal Swamp, Virginia
- Lake Blanche in the Twin Peaks Wilderness Area, Utah
- Cowpen Lake in Jupiter, Florida
- Lake Clark in Lake Clark National Park, Alaska
If you need more help knowing where to begin, this list of 19 beautiful lakes in the U.S. is a good place to get started.
What is the best bed and breakfast near a sapphire lake in the U.S.?
The Torch Lake Bed & Breakfast is the best bed and breakfast located near a sapphire lake in the U.S. It is the only B&B located on Torch Lake, centrally located in northern Michigan between Charlevoix, Traverse City, Elk Rapids, and Petoskey. This location offers many choices for shopping and dining. It also offers boating, swimming, paddle boarding, windsurfing, fishing, hiking, golfing, biking, tennis, and horseback riding.