Everyone In Austin Should Visit This Epic Flea Market At Least Once
The City-Wide Vintage Sale in Austin (formerly called the City-Wide Garage Sale) is an epic display of vintage collectibles, astonishing oddities, and antiquated trinkets. Collectors will swoon over their vast and ever-changing selection. Beginning in 1977, this massive flea market has been attracting vendors and shoppers all over the Capital City. Only second-hand, antique merchandise is allowed, so the items are sure to be unique. Occurring several times a year at the Palmer Events Center, The City-Wide Vintage Sale is not to be missed!
Have you been to this flea market in Austin? If so, what was your favorite find? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
To learn more about the City-Wide Vintage Sale check out the entity’s website as well as its Facebook page.
If you like to shop ‘til you drop, then be sure to read: This 16-Block Shopping Village In Texas Offers The Perfect Way To Spend An Afternoon.
If you’re still in the mood for more Texas shopping adventures, take a look at this video:
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Shopping Adventures in Texas
Where can we find other flea markets in Texas?
- Bussey's Flea Market in Schertz has over 500 vendors and is one of the largest flea markets in the country.
- Flea Mart, San Antonio offers 50 acres of shopping, authentic Mexican food, and plus live music.
- Sunny Flea Market in Houston has over 1,000 unique sellers each week.
Read on to learn more about the many flea markets in Texas.
Where can we find other thrift stores in Texas?
- Twice as Nice Resale of Denton in Denton features merchandise that is donated by local residents.
- Lula B's in both Dallas and Fort Worth features items in booths from dozens of local merchants.
- The Genesis Benefit Thrift Store in Dallas features primarily designer resale clothes and the proceeds benefit the Genesis Women's Shelter.
Read on to learn more about the many thrift stores in Texas.
Where can we find some of the best shops and boutiques in Texas?
- In Houston there is a shopping area that is 20 feet below the downtown streets and extends over 95 city blocks.
- The Houston Galleria is the largest mall in Texas and among the top 10 largest in the country.
- The A Touch Of Class Antique Mall in Sherman offers amazing antique items and more.
Read on to learn more about the many wonderful shops and boutiques in Texas.