The Charming Out Of The Way Flea Market Near Austin You Won’t Soon Forget
Antiques, original artwork, and hidden gems – you’ll find all of this and more at Bussey’s Flea Market. This iconic market has been going strong for over forty years, and it shows no sign of slowing down. Take the breezy one-hour drive to Shertz, Texas this weekend. You won’t soon forget this charming, out-of-the-way flea market near San Antonio.
Have you stopped by Bussey’s Flea Market near Austin, Texas? What kinds of treasures did you discover? Tell us all about them with a comment.
Still searching for that one-of-a-kind find? You’re certain to find incredible treasures at this quirky Austin vintage store.
More to Explore
More flea markets near you in Texas
Where are the best flea markets in Texas?
There are some pretty great flea markets all over Texas with vintage collectibles, antiques, clothing, and home decor items to give your home a heaping of Texas charm. Here is a list of some of the best flea markets in Texas:
- Flea Mart, San Antonio, TX: This weekend-long mega flea market covers over 50 acres with vendors, food, live music, and even a merry-go-round to get your spin on.
- Austin Country Flea Market, Austin, TX: With over 500 vendors, this Austin flea market is sure to have some hidden treasures.
- Sunny Flea Market, Houston, TX: Jam-packed with over 1,000 sellers, the Sunny Flea Market just goes to show you everything really is big in Texas.
- First Monday Trade Days, Canton, TX: For over 100 years this unique flea market has been helping pickers find those unique items you really can't find anywhere else. As per its namesake, it is open Thursday through Sunday before the first Monday of each month.
- Alamo Marketplace, San Antonio, TX: Boasting Texas' largest indoor flea market, the Alamo Marketplace is in a huge air-conditioned building off Highway 90.
- Larry's Old Time Trade Days, Winnie, TX: Another massive flea market with 500 vendors in Southeast Texas. It is open every Friday through Sunday after the first Monday of the month.
- Pasadena Indoor Flea Market, Pasadena, TX: If you happen to be in Pasadena, here is another indoor flea market near you. With 100 booths to check out, there are some goodies to be found.
Check out this list of the best flea markets in Texas to read more about each one and get the specific address to which you can plan your visit.