You Can Ride Bumper Cars On Ice This Winter At Ober Gatlinburg In Tennessee And It’s Insanely Fun
Tennessee is rife with fun wintertime activities, but there’s nothing quite like the unique Bumper Cars on ice experience in East Tennessee. Ober Gatlinburg is famed for its fun, year-round offerings, but after one 7-minute ride on these neat bumper cars, you’re bound to return again and again. Tennessee offers a fresh take on a low-key classic, and we can’t imagine skipping out. Learn more below, and purchase tickets at the link below. This is one adventure you don’t want to miss.
You can learn more about bumper cars on ice with a visit to the Ober Gatlinburg official website or Facebook page
Make sure to plan ahead and watch for hours of operation before you go. Also, did you know that Ober is the only ski resort in the state? Tennessee doesn’t see a whole lot of snowfall so an area with high elevation in the Smoky Mountain area is one of the only places to go. There’s nothing more magical than Tennessee during the winter season and you can see it up close and personal with this neat outdoor adventure.
For another great mountain town getaway this winter, try visiting Johnson City during the colder months. Lovely views of the mountains, lots of great places to see, and things to do, and the city is just the right size (not too big and not too small).
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Other than bumper cars on ice, what are some other activities you can do at Ober Gatlinburg?
Here are some other activities you can do at Ober Gatlinburg:
- Do some epic snow tubing
- In the summer try your hand at some summer tubing
- Ride down the Alpine slide
- Check out the wildlife up close
- Enjoy a beautiful tram ride
- Go snowboarding
- Go Skiing
- Ride the Ski Mountain Coaster
- Try ice skating
- Scale the rock climbing wall
- Find your way through the maze
What are some other fun things to do in Gatlinburg?
We have a couple of recommendations for you when looking for fun activities in Gatlinburg:
- Hike the Gatlinburg Trail in the Smoky Mountains
- Hike to Cataract Falls
- Take a scenic drive down the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail
- Play a round of 80s-themed laser tag at Ripley’s Super Fun Center
- Visit the world's largest collection of salt and pepper shakers
- Conquer the stomach-dropping SkyBridge, one of the longest pedestrian suspension bridges in the country
- Break out of an escape room