This Rhode Island Flea Market Covers 50,000 Square Feet With Over 200 Merchants On-Site
If you’re looking for a good flea market in Rhode Island, there are a fair few to choose from. Our little state really values the structure of a flea market and in warm weather many pop up all around the state with a variety of clothing, décor, jewelry, food, and more to offer. When the season ends though, it can be easy to mourn all that fun. Luckily, the Big Top Flea Market is open year-round so you can treasure hunt whenever your heart desires.
If you were to do a search for “best flea market near me” there’s no doubt that the Big Top Flea Market in Providence will be near the top of the list!
To learn more about Big Top Flea Market, you can visit the website and Facebook page.
Have you ever been to this awesome flea market? If so, which part was your favorite? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
If you enjoy antique shopping, check out this unique and fun road trip itinerary!
If you’re still in the mood for more shopping adventures, take a look at this video about the top 10 shopping malls to visit in Rhode Island:
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Where can we find lakes in Rhode Island?
- Wallum Lake in Burrillville is a popular spot for kayaking, fishing, and boating.
- Olney Pond at Lincoln Woods State Park in Lincoln has a boat ramp, beach area, and fishing dock.
- Echo Lake (also known as the Pascoag Reservoir) is one of the best places for watersports and fishing.
- Bowdish Lake in Chepachet is a 226-acre lake popular for fishing and swimming.
Read on to learn more about the many wonderful lakes in Rhode Island.
Where can we find the best wineries in Rhode Island?
- Carolyn's Sakonnet Vineyard in Little Compton is known for their international
- Greenvale Vineyards in Portsmouth is family owned and operated and located on a farm dating back to the 19th century.
- Verde Vineyards in Johnston invites visitors to bring their own meals to enjoy on the picturesque property.
- Newport Vineyards in Middletown is more than just wine, as the enterprise also offers fresh craft beer and farm to table dining experiences.
Read on to learn more about the many wineries in Rhode Island.
Where can we find museums in Rhode Island?
- The Haffenreffer Museum of Anthropology in Providence features a collection of over 150,000 objects from all over the world. Its originally founding was with objects representative of the Native cultures of the Americas.
- The Jamestown Memorial Fire Museum in Jamestown is a step back in time with historic engines, vintage firefighting equipment, photos, and more.
- The Naval War College Museum in Newport is one of only 10 official museums operated by the U.S. Navy in the country. It’s primary focus is on the history of naval activities and naval warfare in Rhode Island’s Narragansett Bay area.
- The Seabees Museum and Memorial Park in North Kingston extols the history of “The Seabee”, a unique military battalion in the Navy.
Read on to learn more about the many interesting museums in Rhode Island.