The Biggest And Best Flea Market In Rhode Island Is Providence Flea
When you think of flea markets, the term conjures up a wide variety of images. But we can almost guarantee that none of those images come close to the charm of the Providence Flea in Providence, Rhode Island. Don’t let the name fool you – organizers and shoppers alike are quick to remind people that this is not your normal flea market. Instead, Providence Flea is a marketplace for vintage vendors and creative artists, all carefully selected to provide shoppers with anything but mass-produced or licensed items. Keep reading to find out more about what makes this our top pick for the best flea market in Rhode Island.
Have you been to the Providence Flea in Providence? Do you agree that this is one of the best flea markets in Rhode Island? Let us know about your experience in the comment section below. We would love to hear from you!
More to Explore
Flea Markets In Rhode Island
What are some of the best flea markets in Rhode Island?
The best part of going to a flea market is the unknown treasure just waiting to be discovered. The next time you’re in the mood for treasure hunting, be sure to check out some of the best flea markets in Rhode Island that include:
- Big Top Flea Market. This Flea Market in Providence is big enough that you could easily spend an entire weekend exploring the 50,000 square feet of market space.
- Old Mill Vintage Marketplace and Flea. Located in West Warwick, this market primarily focuses on higher-quality vintage items.
- Douglas Flea Market. Technically in Massachusetts, this market in Douglas has more than 40 vendors and once a month even has an appraiser on-site.
For more information on these and several other markets, be sure to check out our article on the best flea markets in Rhode Island.
What are some year-round flea markets in Rhode Island?
While flea markets are traditionally held in the summer months, luckily there are also some that are held year-round. Included on the list are:
- Americana Expo Center Flea Market is a massive indoor market in Providence, just waiting for you to explore!
- Providence Flea. The creative market moves indoors in the winter months and operates at Farm Fresh RI Market Hall
- Pawtucket Indoor Farmers Market. This winter market in Pawtucket is for early-morning shoppers who also like to fill up on fresh produce and baked goods.
You can learn more about these and other year-round markets when you check out this article on indoor flea markets in Rhode Island.