Shop 'Til You Drop At Providence Flea, The Largest Flea Market In Rhode Island
Whether you prefer to buy everything brand new or you’re a professional thrifter, there’s always something appealing about browsing through a flea market. So, if you’re in Rhode Island, make a point to stop by Providence Flea. Here, you’ll find everything you need and lots of things that you may not have set out to buy at what’s known as one of the largest flea markets in Rhode Island. So, what are you waiting for? Read on to learn more about what you’ll get to explore when you visit this epic flea market in Providence.
Visit Providence Flea to learn more about the unique experience you’ll have when you go to this one-of-a-kind market in Providence, Rhode Island.
Have you been to Providence Flea in Providence before? If so, feel free to discuss the fun you had in the following comments section. And, if you’d like to continue shopping for unique finds, check out these best flea markets in Rhode Island.
More to Explore
Providence Flea In Rhode Island
What are some of the best flea markets in Rhode Island?
Aside from Providence Flea in Providence, here are some of the best flea markets in Rhode Island.
- The Old Mill Vintage Marketplace And Flea in West Warwick: You'll find vintage items, antiques, and collectibles at this market that's open every weekend, from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Big Top Flea Market in Providence: Plan to spend the day hunting for bargains at this flea market in Providence that has 200 vendors and spans 50,000 square feet.
- Pawtucket Indoor Farmers Market in Pawtucket: Stock up on fresh produce and more when you head to this popular indoor market on a Saturday.
For even more options, take a look at these flea markets in Rhode Island as well.
What is one of the best places to go antique shopping in Providence?
Along with Providence Flea, Nostalgia Antiques & Collectibles is one of the best places to go antique shopping in Providence. Read on to learn more about this epic store:
- This massive store spans three stories.
- Like many flea markets in Providence, Nostalgia Antiques & Collectibles is welcoming of pets.
- There are nearly 200 vendors on site for you to visit as you go on your treasure hunt.
- This one-of-a-kind designation is open every day of the week.
For more ideas of where to go looking for hidden gems, check out these antique shops in Rhode Island.