Everyone In Rhode Island Should Visit This Epic Flea Market At Least Once
While there might be many amazing flea markets in Rhode Island, there’s one that tends to stick out among the rest for several amazing reasons. Not only is this place massive and packed with fantastic finds, it somehow maintains a quaint and relaxing pace that is perfect for a Sunday morning adventure. If you haven’t figured out which flea market we’re talking about yet, its the Plainfield Pike Flea Market in Johnston! We definitely recommend that you keep reading and find out what makes it so great!
This charming, yet massive seasonal flea market in Rhode Island is filled with wonderful items and super-friendly vendors. Visit it at 2111 Plainfield Pike in Johnston every Sunday from April through October between 6:00 am and 3:00 pm. Learn more on the entity’s website and Facebook Page.
Have you ever been to any of these markets? Would you agree that it is one of the best flea markets in Rhode Island? Did you find some amazing treasures? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
If you like bargain hunting, check out some of the best thrift stores in Rhode Island.
If you’re still in the mood for more shopping adventures, take a look at this video about the top 10 shopping malls in the state:
More to Explore
Shopping Adventures in Rhode Island
Where else can we find other flea markets in Rhode Island?
- Big Top Flea Market in Providence is the oldest flea market in the city.
- Old Mill Vintage Marketplace and Flea in West Warwick is cool because it is located inside of an old textile mill.
- The Americana Expo Center Flea Market in Providence offers mostly new items and is a great place for bargain finds.
Read on to learn about the many wonderful flea markets in Rhode Island.
Where can we find places to go bargain shopping in Rhode Island?
- The Find on 6 in Johnston encompasses 11,000 square feet of everything you can imagine.
- The East Bay Food Pantry & Thrift Shop in Bristol has plenty of clothing, furniture, home décor items, and more.
- Paul's Thrift Shop in Newport has everything for your wardrobe including purses, boots, coats jewelry, and the like.
Read on to learn about the many other great places to go bargain shopping in Rhode Island.
Where can we shop for antiques in Rhode Island?
- The Rhode Island Antiques Mall in Pawtucket draws a lot of collectors for its amazing offerings.
- Rocket To Mars in Providence features eclectic finds, some dating back to the 1920s.
- The The Fantastic Umbrella Factory in Charlestown calls itself “a 19th century farmyard shopperʼs paradise and international bazaar.”
Read on to learn about other fantastic shops for antiques in Rhode Island.