Everyone In New Hampshire Should Visit This Epic Flea Market At Least Once
Spending a day at the flea market is always an adventure. You never know what you may find, or who you may meet. The Hollis flea market, one of the largest and oldest flea markets in New Hampshire, has been providing great shopping and a great adventure for more than 50 years. This flea market is unlike anything else in the Granite State, and you have to visit!
With fun flea markets like this you just never know what you will find. If you are a treasure hunter at heart you’ll definitely want to swing by the Hollis flea if you are ever in town. Have you been to the Hollis flea market in New Hampshire? Tell us all about your favorite finds.
Looking for more great fun in New Hampshire? Check out these festivals that you won’t want to miss!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
More excellent flea markets in New Hampshire
What is the best flea market in New Hampshire?
There are a few top-notch flea markets in New Hampshire. Most notable are the Hollis Flea Market, as well as markets in Davisville, Salem, and Londonderry. Here is more information about the best flea markets in New Hampshire so you can come away with some fantastic finds:
- Davisville Flea Market, Warner, NH: A wonderful flea market to spend a Sunday morning hunting for treasures. There are no specific start and end times but get here early for the best deals. Then, stay late listening to live music.
- Londonderry Flea Market, Londonderry, NH: Just across the border from Boston, MA you'll find this lovely outdoor flea market open on Saturday and Sunday from the end of April through October. You'll find a wide range of household goods and vintage items.
- Shirley's Flea Market, Hollis, NH: Shirley's is right across the street from the popular Hollis Flea Market, so if you are in town for the Hollis Flea be sure to give Shirley's a shot too. From vintage the-dye to antique furniture.
- Fairgrounds Antiques, Swanzey, NH: Another fine flea market, the Fairground Antiques is open every day. You'll find somewhere in the range of 85 vendors showing off their best items in hopes something catches your eye.
- Salem Flea Market, Salem, NH: If you just can't get enough of summertime flea markets, head to Salem for a wonderful year-round flea market. The Salem Flea is both an outdoor flea market and an indoor flea market so you can find some great items all year long.