More Than A Flea Market, Hidden Treasures In New Hampshire Also Has Food, Live Music And More
On a day when you have nothing planned and you’re not quite sure what to do, consider heading to a fun flea market in New Hampshire. While we love getting outside for a hike, there’s beauty in uncovering the treasures of the past at a New Hampshire flea market that can oftentimes be found at these hodge-podge shopping spots. For one of the best, make your way to Hidden Treasures Flea Market in Swanzey.
Hidden Treasures Flea Market in Swanzey offers items both inside and outside depending on the season. Have you been to this amazing flea market? Let us know about your experiences in the comments.
If you’re looking for more like this, make sure to check out some more New Hampshire flea markets where you’re sure to find some great bargains.
More to Explore
The Best Shops and Markets In New Hampshire
What are the best thrift stores in New Hampshire?
The best thrift stores in New Hampshire include:
Lucky Dog Thrift Shop in Nashua. This cute thrift store donates proceeds to Tails to Freedom which supports animal welfare organizations.
- Needful Things in Dover. This store has a focus on not just clothes and home goods, but turntables, records, and other cool items.
- Seconds Anyone in Ossipee. This is a hidden gem with old-fashioned jewelry, furniture, books, and other antique goods.
- Journey Home Thrift Shop in North Hampton. This store has excellent deals and also supports local hospice organizations.
Find out more about the best thrift stores in New Hampshire.
What are the best farmers markets in New Hampshire?
The best farmers markets in New Hampshire include:
- Canaan Farmers Marker. You’ll find wonderful fresh, local produce here as well as live music, glass blowing demonstrations, and you can tie-dye your own shirts.
- Durham Farmers Market. This fun market has a salsa contest (the food, not the dance), a book swap, and compost-making lessons.
- Franklin Farmers Market. This market is unique in that it is located on the grounds of a local hospital. Fresh produce is a helpful preventative measure!
- Concord Farmers Market. This market has all the kinds of goods you might expect, but vendors here also make treats for your dogs!
Discover more about the best farmers markets in New Hampshire.
What are the best general stores in New Hampshire?
The best general stores in New Hampshire include:
- Fadden Maple Sugarhouse and General Store in North Woodstock. The main focus of this store is its own, store-made maple syrup products.
- Harrisville General Store in Harrisville. You’ll find all kinds of old-fashioned treats at this general store that’s been in business since 1883.
- Mont Vernon General Store in Mont Vernon. This is the only store in this beautiful tiny town and is full of old-fashioned charm.
- Zeb’s General Store in North Conway. You’ll find fun souvenirs, old cookbooks, and nostalgic candy and treats from decades past.
Learn more about the best general stores in New Hampshire.