The Coolest Flea Market In New Hampshire Has A Permanent Location For All Your Treasure Hunting Needs
If you love hunting for bargains and unearthing the best of what New Hampshire history has to offer, you’re going to want to explore the state’s flea markets and antique centers. They can be found in just about every corner of New Hampshire. We love making a day trip of finding them! Hop in the car and start exploring. But, you’ll want to start with this massive one! The Salem Flea Market in Salem is quite possibly the best flea market in New Hampshire.
Despite being one of the largest flea markets you’ll find, the Salem Flea Market is very well organized which makes it a joy to hunt for good deals and unique items. Have you discovered any great finds at the flea market in Salem or any other flea markets near you? Tell us all about your best deals with a comment.
The Salem Flea Market is open every Saturday and Sunday, rain or shine. The outdoor market is open from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and the indoor market is open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You can keep up with updates on its Facebook page.
There’s more where that came from! Here are 7 winter flea markets in New Hampshire you can enjoy all season.
More to Explore
More flea markets near you in New Hampshire
Where are the best flea markets in New Hampshire?
Each state has its treasure troves of flea markets tucked away in little corners of its small towns and communities. New Hampshire is no different. Here are a few of the best flea markets in New Hampshire to hunt down those hard-to-find items you don't know you need until you see them:
- Davisville Flea Market, Warner, NH: Sometimes flea markets can be a little shady with items framed on top of each other like a garbage dump that exploded. Not the case with the Davisville Flea Market. You'll even enjoy live music while you shop the many unique and everyday items for some pretty great prices.
- Londonderry Flea Market, Londonderry, NH: This summertime flea market near Derry, NH is a little hidden gem worth exploring on the weekends. You'll find plenty of household goods to spruce up your home.
- Hollis Flea Market, Hollis, NH: One of the biggest flea markets near Milford and Nashua, the Hollis Flea Market is family owned so you really get to know the vendors the more time you attend. This leads to some really great deals.
- Shirley's Flea Market, Hollis, NH: Another fantastic flea market in Hollis, NH right across the street. Smaller but equally as nice you'll find plenty of unique finds.
- Fairgrounds Antiques, Swanzey, NH: If you just can't wait for the weekend to attend your local flea market head to Swanzey for this market that is open seven days a week. With 85 vendors there are lots of wonderful finds to discover at a fair price.
Find out more about these wonderful flea markets in New Hampshire in this article with photos and the specific address to each.