You Could Spend All Day At This Awesome Flea Market In New Hampshire
If you love shopping for unique treasures, head to the Davisville Flea Market in Davisville when you’re in New Hampshire. From early April until late October, this outdoor flea market is the place to go when you’re in search of clothes, knick-knacks, furniture, collective items, and much more. There’s also a wide selection of tasty treats to choose from when you spend the day here. So, if you’re looking for something different to do with your family, head to one of the best flea markets in New Hampshire.
Want to know more? Take a look at Davisville Flea Market to learn about why it’s considered one of the best flea markets in New Hampshire. Feel free to also check out these best flea markets when you’re in New Hampshire, too.
More to Explore
Davisville Flea Market
What are some of the best flea markets in New Hampshire that are indoors?
In addition to the Davisville Flea Market, here are some of the best flea markets in New Hampshire:
- Londonderry Flea Market in Londonderry: Make a day wandering through this summer flea market and exploring the town as well.
- Hollis Flea Market in Hollis: This massive flea market in the southern part of the state spans 20 acres and has been around since 1964.
- Fairgrounds Antiques in Swanzey: Shop for rare finds at this indoor market that's open every day and has nearly 100 vendors.
- Salem Flea Market in Salem: Visit this eclectic indoor and outdoor market any weekend you're in the mood to hunt for treasures.
What are some of the best flea markets in New Hampshire?
When you want to know, "what are some of the best flea markets near me?", take a look at the following destinations:
- Hidden Treasures Flea Market in Swanzey: You'll find kitchenware, clothes, jewelry, and more at this quirky flea market that's open throughout the year.
- Laconia Antique Center in Laconia: Plan to spend hours shopping for a special piece of furniture at this year-round store.
- The B's Treasures in Swanzey: This family-run operation is the place to go for furniture, china, and other household items.
Discover more of the best flea markets in this New Hampshire guide, too.