This Mississippi Flea Market Covers 50 Acres With Over 600 Merchants On-Site
As far as Mississippi flea markets go, First Monday Trade Days and Flea Market can’t be beat. The sprawling market is spread out over 50 acres and boasts more than 600 merchants! It’s truly a shopping destination like no other.
Want to know about this Mississippi flea market? For more info on First Monday Trade Days and Flea Market, call (662) 837-4051. You can also visit the First Monday Trade Days and Flea Market website. Lastly, don’t forget to follow the Ripley’s First Monday Trade Days Facebook page for information on market dates, merchandise, events, and more.
So, did you know about this sprawling sale? Ever shopped at the market? If so, what’d you think of its size? What about the merchandise? Do you agree that it’s one of the best flea markets in Mississippi? Whatever you have to say, we want to hear it, so share your thoughts with us.
Remember, this is just one of the great flea markets in the state. Here are some other markets that are among the best flea markets in Mississippi.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
First Monday Trade Days And Flea Market
Aside from First Monday Trade Days and Flea Market, where else can I shop for antiques and unique items in Mississippi?
There are lots of great flea markets and antique stores in Mississippi. Here are some of the best places to shop for antiques in Mississippi:
- Flea Market at Menge - Billed as one of the best flea markets in Mississippi, this fun-filled destination is jam-packed with a myriad of merchandise that’s as varied as it is plentiful.
- The Open Market – This enormous flea market in Mississippi encompasses 24,000 square feet and features more than 100 vendors!
- 45 Flea Market and Antiques - This indoor flea market is utilized by a number of vendors selling items such as antique furniture, glassware, architectural and decorative items, recycled furniture, and more.
Are there any other unique places to go shopping in Mississippi?
There are plenty of unique stores in Mississippi. Here are some of the coolest places to go shopping in Mississippi:
- The Odditorium - A quirky shop like no other, it’s stocked with bizarre, offbeat items. From vintage cameras and “un-ordinary” artwork to caskets and skulls, the myriad of merchandise is sure to impress – and possibly shock – you.
- The Little Big Store - Like some sort of time warp, The Little Big Store is reminiscent of record shops of the 1970s – and that’s in addition to being located in an old train depot from the 1880s.
- Jo’s Costume Shop - With thousands of costumes spread out over two floors, Jo’s is the costume shop of all costume shops.