You Could Spend Hours At Tupelo Flea Market, An Awesome Shopping Destination In Mississippi
The second weekend of the month is an exciting time for Tupelo, Mississippi. That’s when the flea market sweeps into the Tupelo Furniture Market, and there’s a whole world of treasures inside. From antique furniture to tasty sweets, this unique shopping destination has it all. You could spend hours perusing the booths at Tupelo Flea Market in Tupelo.
To learn more, visit the Tupelo Flea Market website or Facebook page.
Address: 1879 North Coley Road, Tupelo, MS, 38801
What’s your favorite thing you’ve found at The Tupelo Flea Market? Let us know in the comments. If you’re looking for more exciting shopping destinations, check out these amazing Mississippi flea markets.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
The Best Shops and Markets in Mississippi
What are the most incredible thrift stores in Mississippi?
The most incredible thrift stores in Mississippi include:
- The Junkyard Dog Salvage Company in Yazoo City. This is a playful and whimsical shop with all kinds of odd and curious goods.
- Orange Peel in Jackson. This is a hip vintage shop that sells designer items, vintage clothing, and cool furniture and art.
- Repeat Street in Ridgeland. This store has over 17,000 square feet of antique lamps, art, furniture, clothing, and more. It also sells goods on consignment.
- Consign and Design in Natchez. While you browse this lovely thrift store, the owner shares snacks and drinks to enjoy.
Discover more about the most incredible thrift stores in Mississippi.
What are the most charming general stores in Mississippi?
The most charming general stores in Mississippi include:
- The Simmons-Wright Company Store in Kewanee. This old store has been here since the late 1800s and makes you feel like you’ve gone back in time.
- “Small Town Mississippi” General Store in Jackson. This is a replica of a 1920s general store and it carries the kinds of goods that would have been sold then.
- Wagner’s Store in Church Hill. This store is on the National Register of Historic Places and it once served as a post office.
Find out more about the most charming general stores in Mississippi.
What are the most nostalgic malt shops in Mississippi?
The most nostalgic malt shops in Mississippi include:
- Velvet Cream in Hernando. This old-fashioned shop has been open since 1947 and is known for over 100 flavors of soft-serve ice cream.
- Walnut Square Pharmacy and Ice Cream Parlor in Hattiesburg. Come here for old-timey sundaes, malts, shakes, floats, and banana splits.
- Brent’s Drugs and Soda Fountain Jackson. This old soda fountain also has tasty burgers and hand-made milkshakes that are to die for.
- Turnage Drug Store in Water Valley. This place has been around since 1905 and is the very embodiment of nostalgia.
Learn more about the most nostalgic malt shops in Mississippi.