Shop 'Til You Drop At Tupelo Flea Market, One Of The Largest Flea Markets In Mississippi
Calling all savvy shoppers! There’s no better place to shop ‘til you drop than the Tupelo Flea Market. With hundreds of vendors, the monthly market is one of the largest flea markets in Mississippi. It’s also one of the best. Anyone searching for the best flea market near me who happens to live in Tupelo, rest assured an incredible shopping experience awaits.
From the varied merchandise to the tasty food and kids’ activities, it’s easy to see why thousands flock to this flea market every month. So, are you ready to plan a visit to the Tupelo Flea Market in Tupelo, MS? Remember, it’s held the 2nd weekend of every month. Make sure to check the Tupelo Flea website for more information about hours of operation. You can also visit the Tupelo Flea Facebook Page to see what these vendors have to offer!
So, did you know about this monthly market? Did you find it by searching flea markets near me? We’d love to hear your thoughts on whether or not this is one of the best flea markets in Mississippi.
This isn’t the only Mississippi market that proves bigger is better. You can read all about another fun market in Mississippi here.
More to Explore
Tupelo Flea Market
Where can I find the best flea markets in Mississippi?
The best flea markets in Mississippi for shopping include:
- Depot Antique Mall (709 N Lamar Blvd., Oxford)
- Canton Flea Market Arts & Crafts Show - Canton, MS
- Tupelo Flea Market and Craft Show (1879 N. Coley Rd., Tupelo)
- The Hillbilly Mall (406 Adams St., Booneville)
- Ripley’s First Monday Trade Day and Flea Market (10590 Highway 15 S., Ripley)
- Flea Market & RV Park at Menge (8095 Menge Ave., Pass Christian)
- Central Mississippi Flea Market (113 North Natchez St., Kosciusko)
- Rebecca Rose Flea Market and Boutique (815 Highway 49 S., Richland)
- Trade Days LLC at Jones Center Flea Market (3064 Highway 80 East, Pearl)
- The Lucky Rabbit (217 Mobile Street, Hattiesburg)
- Riverside Furniture, Antique, & Flea Market (300 Highland St., New Albany)
The good news about these markets is that they are all spread out across the state. This means that when searching for a “flea market near me” in Mississippi, you’ll likely have your pick of nearby options.
What is the largest flea market in Mississippi?
The largest flea market in Mississippi is The Flea Market at Menge, in Pass Christian. Not only has this been declared one of the biggest in the South, but it also is one of the best flea markets in Mississippi. The incredible selection of items here runs the gamut of variety, from household items and antiques to clothes, baseball cards, furniture, and more.
What is the best antique town in Mississippi?
The best antique town in Mississippi is New Albany, nicknamed the “fair and friendly city.” Not only is this beautiful town filled with things to do, but it also has a wide variety of antique shops, gift stores, second-hand spots, and more. This is the place to go when you want to get in a full day of shopping.