Browse Over 150 Booths And 65,000-Square-Feet of Merchandise At The Flea Market In Mississippi
Are you a fan of finding a good bargain and shopping until you drop? If so, make sure to plan a visit to Flowood Antique Flea Market in Flowood when you’re in Mississippi. At 65,000 square feet, this shopping destination is one of the largest flea markets in Mississippi. And with over 150 vendors, the variety of merchandise is as impressive as the quantity. Therefore, you can easily spend a few hours or more exploring Flowood Antique Flea Market in Flowood.
To get started on planning your shopping spree, visit Flowood Antique Flea Market’s Facebook page for more information.
Have you ever visited this epic flea market? If so, do you think it lived up to the hype? Tell us in the comments section.
And, if you’d like to continue going on a treasure hunt when you’re in The Magnolia State, take a look at these best and largest flea markets in Mississippi.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Flowood Antique Flea Market in Flowood
What are some of the best and largest flea markets in Mississippi?
Take a look at some of the best and largest flea markets in Mississippi:
- Jones Center Flea Market in Pearl: This year-round flea market is open come rain or shine and is indoors and outdoors.
- Family Flea Market and Antique Mall in Meridian: Since this flea market spans over 50,000 feet and has nearly 200 vendors, plan to spend the day shopping at one of the largest flea markets in Mississippi.
- Flea Market at Menge in Pass Christian: As the largest outdoor flea market on the Gulf Coast, come here for anything and everything. This includes grabbing a bite at the concession stands.
What are some flea markets in Mississippi that I should visit?
- Church Street Market in Newton: Along with being the place to go for antiques and more, keep an eye on the events and sales put on here as well.
- Canton Flea Market in Canton: This biannual event has been going strong since 1965 and features many local artists.
- The Flea Market in Flowood: You'll find over 200 vendors at this epic market that has a little bit of everything.
For more ideas of where to go, also take a look at these flea markets in Mississippi.