One Of The Most Haunted Cemeteries In Michigan Is Also The Most Beautiful
Searching for a bit of spookiness to spice up your next outing? There are plenty of purportedly haunted cemeteries in Michigan, but one spot offers a unique combination of eeriness and beauty. Whether you’re taking time to examine each grave or simply embarking on a casual walk through the area, this unforgettable graveyard will provide you with a mix of enchantment and spine-tingling curiosity. Without further ado, here’s more information on one of the most beautiful cemeteries in Michigan that also happens to be haunted: Nunica Cemetery.
Have you checked out this (apparently) haunted yet beautiful spot during past outings in Ottawa County? Are there any other unique cemeteries in Michigan that should be featured in a future piece? We love to hear from our readers, so share your thoughts with us by leaving a Facebook comment, or make your own recommendation by completing our nomination form.
More to Explore
haunted places in Michigan
What are the most haunted places in Michigan?
Michigan is filled with legends, lore, and loads of haunted locales. For proof of this, look no further than the below list of the most haunted places in Michigan:
- Fort Mansion
- Henderson Castle
- Jackson State Prison
- Historic Fort Wayne
- Fayette Historic Townsite
- Paulding Light
- Mission Point Resort
Curious to learn about some of the most haunted places in Michigan? We've put together a road trip that will take you to these haunted Michigan places -- if you dare!
Where can you find a ghost in Michigan?
If you're fascinated by all things paranormal, you've come to the right place. Below you'll find some seriously spooky places in Michigan where you might just spot a ghost:
- Terrace Inn and 1911 Restaurant (1549 Glendale Ave, Petoskey)
- Traverse City State Hospital (830 Cottageview Dr, Traverse City)
- The Felt Mansion (6597 138th Ave, Holland)
- Holly Hotel (110 Battle Alley, Holly)
- The Whitney (4421 Woodward Ave, Detroit)
- Ganong Cemetery (3036 S Henry Ruff Rd, Inkster)
- River Raisin National Battlefield Park (1403 E Elm Ave, Monroe)
Have you ever had any paranormal sightings at these haunted spots in Michigan?
What are some haunted Michigan hotels?
Some of the most haunted places to stay in Michigan include:
- Landmark Inn, Marquette
- Nahma Inn
- Red Apple Restaurant and Inn, Wayne
- The Henry, Dearborn
- The Inn on Ferry Street, Detroit
- The National House Inn, Marshall
- The Henderson Castle, Kalamazoo