Get Lost In These 7 Awesome Corn Mazes In Kansas This Fall
Fall is upon us, and you should be prepared for when a corn maze sounds like a fun trip, which is pretty much always, right? Well, these eight corn mazes are great opportunities to get lost for a little while. They range from kids’ mazes to sunset mazes, where you’ll need a flashlight (and your wits) to make it through. Are you ready for a corn adventure? In no particular order, here are several of our favorite contenders for the best corn maze in Kansas. Most are opening soon, so make sure you have plans set up in time!
What do you think of our list of these fantastically wonderful mazes in Kansas? Do you have a favorite corn maze in Kansas (or ten)? Did your favorites make this list? Be sure to let us know, and also tell us your favorite things to do in the fall in Kansas! In addition to these fields of fun, you might want to check out the best sunflower field in Kansas.
More to Explore
Corn Maze In Kansas
What are the best farms to visit in Kansas in the fall?
If you’re looking for festive things to do in fall in Kansas this year, don’t worry, there are plenty.
- From choosing the right pumpkin patch in Kansas to seeking out autumn-specific farm fun, you’ll have a seemingly endless array of activities to choose from.
- Sometimes all you need to do is visit a local farm and enjoy the apple picking, corn mazes, and pumpkin picking. A few of the best farms to visit in Kansas in the fall include:
- Klausmeyer Dairy Farm
- P and M Pumpkin Ranch
- Walters Pumpkin Patch
- Applejack Pumpkin Patch
- Meadowlark Farm Pumpkin Patch
Are there any haunted corn mazes in Kansas?
Sure, we’ve mentioned the family-friendly corn mazes, but are you brave enough to tackle a haunted corn maze in Kansas? Sometimes the best fall activities will scare the bejesus out of you in the best possible way. Whether you’re looking for the largest corn maze in Kansas, or simply one that will give you nightmares, Kansas has it all.
- One of the best haunted corn mazes in Kansas is Field of Screams which also features haunted hayrides and a haunted house, too.
- You can also check out Britt’s Garden Acres Pumpkin Patch and Corn Mazes or Ellis Fright Night at Cottage Lane Pumpkin Patch for other haunted corn maze options.
What is the largest corn maze in Kansas?
Feel like getting lost for a few hours? What about making an entire afternoon out of getting lost in the corn husks? If you answered yes to either, then you need to check out any of our exciting corn mazes listed above.
- The largest corn maze in Kansas, at least for the past several years, was Bergmann Corn Maze. Unfortunately, the family has chosen to retire and therefore they will not be hosting their massive corn maze this year.