Kansas October 21, 2015
10 Awesome Corn Mazes In Kansas You Have To Do This Fall
What is your favorite part of fall? If you answered getting lost inside a gigantic maze of corn, you’ve come to the right place, as today we will look at 10 of the best corn mazes in Kansas, including:
1. Gaeddert Farms Corn Maze (Buhler)
The first and longest running corn maze in the state is celebrating its 17th year with the birds (the meadowlarks to be exact)!
2. Buffalo Bill Cultural Center (Oakley)
Grab a friend and enjoy an adventure through the maze, which is conveniently open from sunup to sundown.
3. Bohemian Hills Corn Maze (Minneapolis)
The standard zigzag paths are a favorite to beginner and expert navigators alike!
4. Nelson's Family Farm (Olsburg)
This 5-acre wide, 8-foot tall corn maze has been delighting children and adults alike since 2007.
5. Bergmann Corn Maze (Haysville)
Can YOU navigate the state's largest (15-acre) corn maze?! Come to Haysville to find out!
6. Indy Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze (Independence)
My favorite kind of maze: one that features both an adult and children's section, AND showcases school pride. Go Pirates!
7. Louisburg Cider Mill Corn Maze (Louisburg)
Don't let the 10-acre corn maze (in the shape of the Headless Horseman) make you lose your head!
8. Gary's Berries and Corn Maze (Grantville)
Craving even more of a challenge? Check out Gary's corn maze at night--just don't forget your flashlight!
9. Walter's Pumpkin Patch (Burns)
This epic maze is nothing short of a-maze-ing!
10. Field of Screams (Wichita)
Do you prefer being chased by demonic clowns through a cornfield instead of strolling at your own pace? If you answered yes, Field of Screams is the corn maze of your dreams (err, nightmares)!
Which Kansas corn maze is your favorite?