The Middle-Of-Nowhere General Store With Some Of The Best Burgers In Illinois
The Prairie State has a lot of small towns that you may not have heard of, but maybe you passed through on your way to somewhere else. But they are worthy of a stop because each has something unique to offer. Such is the case with the Moonshine Store in Martinsville, Ill. The next time you’re in the area, do yourself a favor and stop here. We guarantee you that this remote general store offers some of the best burgers in Illinois.
Have you ever stopped by the remote Moonshine Store for some of the best burgers in Illinois? If so, what was your menu item? Would you agree that it is one of the coolest general stores in Illinois? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
Another remote eatery that’s worth the drive is Hank’s Farm Restaurant in Ottawa, Illinois. Once a dairy barn, you can now dine on delicious American fare here.
If you’re still in the mood for more Illinois food adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More Foodie Adventures in Illinois
Where can we find the best pizza in Illinois?
- Angelo's Pizzeria, which has four locations, is known for creative pies, subs, pasta, and more.
- Monical's Pizza, which is dotted around the state, specializes in great pizzas, salads, sandwiches, and more.
- Gino's East, with three locations in Illinois, is famous not only for its pizzas but its cheese pulls as well.
Read on to learn about some of the many other places to enjoy the best pizza in Illinois.
Where can we find the best steakhouses in Illinois?
- The Blue Boar Restaurant and Bar in Cobden serves up great steaks as well as delicious barbecue fare.
- The Mascoutah Steak House in Mascoutah serves up some of the best filet mignon, prime rib, porterhouse, ribeyes, and sirloins in the state.
- Maverick Steaks & Spirits in Litchfield is known for its great steaks, buffet, and other gourmet meals.
Read on to learn about some of the many other delicious steakhouses in Illinois.
Where can we find the best barbecue in Illinois?
- Pauly's BBQ in Arthur is known for its ribs and pulled pork items.
- South Moon BBQ in Hinckley features great Southern-style barbecue and delicious craft beers.
- Smokin' Coop BBQ Pit in Belvidere has a menu that also includes Italian Sausages, smoked Brats, hot dogs, and more.
Read on to learn about some of the many other outstanding places for the best barbecue in Illinois.