This Georgia Flea Market Covers 700 Selling Spaces With Over 500 Vendors On-Site
Have you ever been to a flea market with so much going on that you feel like you entered into a true shopper’s paradise? If not, you might have never visited La Vaquita Flea Market in Georgia. Quit searching for the closest flea market near me and head straight to this behemoth instead. This 250,000-square-foot facility welcomes over 15,000 visitors each weekend to check out the 500+ vendors on site. If you have nothing to do this weekend, we suggest a trip to shop your heart out at this gargantuan flea market.
Have you ever been to La Vaquita Flea Market in Georgia before? Share with us your experience in the comments section! Or if you’re looking for more information about this giant flea market, including current hours of operation, then visit the La Vaquita Flea Market website or La Vaquita Flea Market Facebook Page.
Meanwhile, if you want to keep this shopping train going, take a look at this incredible bargain hunter’s road trip in Georgia.
Flea Market Near Me
Are there other flea markets in Georgia?
Outside of Pendergrass Flea Market, there are quite a few other flea markets in Georgia worth checking out. These Georgia flea markets include:
- 1. Joey’s Indoor Thrift Mall – Columbus, GA 31901
- 2. Starlight Flea Market
- 3. Bill’s Flea Market – Lithia Springs, GA 30122
- 4. Dogwood Flea Market – Conyers, GA 30013
- 5. Unique Treasures Flea Market – Snellville, GA 30039
- 6. J&J Flea Market – 11661 Commerce Rd, Athens, GA 30607
- 7. Brunswick Bazaar & Farmer’s Market – Bay Street at Gloucester St., Brunswick, GA 31520
- 8. West Georgia Flea Market – Carrollton, GA 30117
- 9. Southside Market – Eastman, GA 31023
- 10. Keller’s Flea Market
- 11. Sweetie’s Flea Market – Hampton, GA 30228
- 12. Peachtree Peddlers Flea Market – McDonough, GA 30253
What is the biggest flea market in Georgia?
One of the biggest flea markets in Georgia is Peachtree Peddlers Flea Market, featuring over 25 acres of vendors. Picture hundreds of hundreds of treasures, collectibles, gifts, goods, and more. With such a huge flea market, you never know what you’ll find when you’re on the hunt. Using both indoor and outdoor spaces, this flea market in Atlanta is perfect for those rainy days but also the sunny ones, too.
Are there other fun attractions in Georgia?
There are plenty of fun attractions n Georgia worth exploring outside of spending the day shopping at a flea market. Like roadside attractions, for instance. There is nothing like coming across a weird and wonderful roadside attraction that you can’t find anywhere else in the country. A few of these fun roadside attractions in Georgia include:
- The Tree That Owns Itself—Athens, Georgia
- Tank Town USA—Morgantown, Georgia
- Doll’s Head Trail—Atlanta, Georgia
- The Dwarf Castle—Alpharetta, Georgia
- Rousakis Plaza Echo Square—Savannah, Georgia
- National Tick Collection—Statesboro, Georgia
- Lunch Box Museum—Columbus, Georgia
- The Giant Peanut—Ashburn, Georgia