Barnyard Flea Market In Georgia Has Over 500 Vendors And Some Delicious Restaurants
We are so fortunate to have so many wonderful flea markets in Georgia. and each and every one of them is a great place to spend a few hours on the weekend. Where else can you pick up toys, clothing, collectibles, home goods, and fresh fruits all in the same spot? Some of the flea markets in the Peach State also have wonderful restaurants. One of our favorites that fits into this category is The Barnyard Flea Market in Augusta. This business has several other flea markets in both South Carolina and North Carolina, but this is the only one you’ll find in Georgia. It’s chock full of bargains and great food!
Have you ever visited this great (and massive!) flea market in Augusta, GA? If so, what was your favorite part? What did you buy? Share your experiences in the comments!
Interested in staying in Augusta for a weekend trip? Then be sure to consider the Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center.
If you’re still in the mood for more Peach State adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More Georgia Adventures
Where can we find farmers markets in Georgia?
- The Tucker Farmers Market in Tucker features local businesses and independent producers, as well as artisan booths.
- The Atlanta Farmers Market in Forest Park encompasses 150 acres, making it one of the largest farmers markets of its kind in the world.
- Your DeKalb Farmers Market in Decatur is one of the biggest farmers markets in the entire state.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other fun farmers markets in Georgia.
Where can we find botanical gardens in Georgia?
- The State Botanical Garden of Georgia in Athens encompasses five miles of nature trails and is considered to be an international garden.
- The Vines Botanical Garden in Loganville features fountains, a koi pond, and a manor house.
- The Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain features 2,500 acres of cultivated plants, including the world's largest display of hollies.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful botanical gardens in Georgia.
Where can we find scenic drives in Georgia?
- The Cohutta-Chattahoochee Scenic Byway offers spectacular views of the Cohutta Mountains.
- The Enduring Farmlands Scenic Byway passes through several historic towns throughout Georgia.
- The Altamaha Historic Scenic Byway runs for 17 miles through McIntosh and Glynn Counties.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other scenic drives in Georgia.