Shop 'Til You Drop At Peachtree Peddlers, One Of The Largest Flea Markets In Georgia
Not every Georgia weekend adventure is going to be brimming with excitement. Heck, we can’t zip line Historic Banning Mills every weekend for that adrenaline rush, right? However, there is a different way to get that adrenaline rush without being strapped into a harness flying over canyons: shopping at Peachtree Peddlers in Georgia. This McDonough flea market and antique center has over 25 acres of space, with hundreds of vendors offering up vintage treasures and collectibles you won’t find anywhere. Feel the rush of finding the perfect antique table for your home or that vintage vinyl for a steal of a price! Shop ’til you drop at this massive market considered one of the best flea markets in Georgia!
Have you ever been to Peachtree Peddlers in McDonough, Georgia, before? Share with us your experience in the comments section! Or if you’re looking for more information about this flea market and antique center, such as current hours of operation, check out the Peachtree Peddlers website or Peachtree Peddlers Facebook Page.
More to Explore
Where can I find the best flea markets in Georgia?
The best flea markets in Georgia are scattered throughout the state and include:
- Joey’s Indoor Thrift Mall, Columbus
- Starlight Flea Market, Atlanta
- Bill’s Flea Market, Lithia Springs
- Unique Treasures Flea Market, Snellville
- J&J Flea Market, Athens
- Brunswick Bazaar & Farmer’s Market - Brunswick
- West Georgia Flea Market, Carrollton
- Southside Market, Eastman
- Pendergrass Flea Market, Pendergrass
- Keller's Flea Market, Savannah
- Sweetie’s Flea Market - Hampton
Anyone who is searching flea markets near me in Georgia will yield results that are spread north to south, east to west. There is always a great shopping experience nearby, no matter where you are.
What is the best bookstore in Georgia?
The best bookstore in Georgia is located in historic Savannah and is known as E. Shaver, bookseller. This iconic bookstore is massive - with over seven rooms of books inside. When you picture charming, historic bookstores, this Savannah gem should come to mind. E. Shaver has been in operation since 1975 and is a local, independently operated store. It is also known as the oldest bookstore in the area, not to mention a fan favorite for many. Come to explore a wide selection of books and see the notorious bookstore cats.
Where can I find unique shopping destinations in Georgia?
If you can’t find anything searching for a flea market near me in Georgia, then try another unique shopping destination - antique stores! The best antique stores in Georgia include:
- Ian Henderson's Antique Mall- 600 S Broad St, Monroe, GA 30655
- Feathers and Twigs- 506 Maple St, Carrollton, GA 30117
- Greensboro Antique Mall - 101 S Main St, Greensboro, GA 30642
- Big Peach Antiques Mall - 119 Peachtree Pkwy Byron, GA 31008
- Lexington Village - 1743 Lexington Rd Athens, GA 30605
- Scarlett's Attic - 300 E Main St Hogansville, GA 30230
- Holly's House Antiques, Collectibles & Furniture - 900 S Pine Hill Rd Griffin, GA 30224
- Pa's Front Porch - 1213 Franklin St Dillard, GA 30537
- Old Chipley Market - 230 S Main St Pine Mountain, GA 31822
- Antiques & Collectibles of Dahlonega - 35 E Main St Dahlonega, GA 30533
These antique stores in Georgia are different from fleas markets in that antique stores usually mean vintage items that can be over 100 years old. Meanwhile, Georgia flea markets often mean a market selling something secondhand.