Colorado January 29, 2019
These 10 Hilarious Memes Perfectly Define Wintertime In Colorado
Well, it took forever, but winter has FINALLY arrived in the Centennial State. While we were getting used to mild and warmish days, snow and cold have finally emerged, and these 10 memes perfectly sum up what it is like here this time of year:
1. I grew up on the wrong side of the street and worked hard to get where I am today.
Where am I today? I am in a south-facing house, so my life has changed dramatically!
2. If this doesn't perfectly sum up last week, I don't know what does.
Also, the Tuesday/Saturday guy is obviously an out-of-stater, as a true Coloradan *might* just throw a North Face jacket and flip-flops.
3. I used to be a member of this club until I got the boot.
Ba dum, ching!
4. There are two types of people, indeed...
I'm the blue car, for sure... which are you?
5. Seriously, though; Coloradans do NOT do ice well.
6. You are so wise, Mike Tyson*.
*This is the one and only time you hear me endorse anything Mike Tyson says.
7. Do NOT taunt Colorado!
Why do you do this to us, Mother Nature?!
8. When we finally do get snow in the winter, we just assume it's late March.
9. Maybe not record heat, but going from the 60s or 70s to snow is pretty typical.
As I write this, it's snowing and I am dreaming of yesterday's high of 52.
10. Have I mentioned lately how much I love working from home?!
My husband has to commute though, the poor soul...
Need even more Colorado humor? Check out
The 11 Puns About Colorado That Are So Bad They Are Good.