Take some luxury time for yourself this summer! The Natural State has been known for well over a century as a place for healing and relaxation. These great locales across Arkansas are perfect for taking a day or entire weekend to unwind in style!
15. Indulgences Day Spa: This west Little Rock day spa offers airbrush tanning, laser hair removal, facials, microderms, chemical peels, and expert manicures and pedicures as a part of its services.
Indulgences also has variety of single session and couple's massages and spa package parties for brides, birthdays, and baby showers.
14. Spa Botanica: This full-service spa has a location in both Rogers & Hot Springs offering custom packages as well as therapeutic skin, body, hair, and nail treatments.
In addition to a variety of massages offered, Spa Botanica also has services for men and women, children and teens; couples. It's available for various private and corporate events too.
13. Spa at Grand Central: Services and techniques at this Eureka Springs spa include full body massages, paraffin dips, facials, essential oil delight, herbal wraps, and reflexology.
The Spa at Grand Central also features full service hair salon and guest/gift packages are always available.
12. The Springs Hotel & Spa 135: Renovated in 2008 with over $1 million in new amenities, Spa 135 S is one of a few Hot Springs locations that offers the regenerative powers of the Hot Springs National Park mineral water.
Suites are available here with thermal mineral baths.
11. Rejuvenation Clinic & Day Spa: This Little Rock day beauty and medical spa offers therapeutic beauty treatments as well as massage, body, and nail treatments.
Skin treatments, microdemobrasion, waxing, makeup, spray tanning, and medically supervised facial rejuvenation services including Botox, Restylane, and Radiesse are also on offer here.
10. DeGray Lake Resort State Lodge: Located in Bismarck, Arkansas's only resort park also features a sumptuous spa for guests.
An outdoor pool, fitness room, and hot tub are also amenities included along with the resort's spa.
9. Palace Hotel & Bath House Spa: This European-style, restored historic hotel in Eureka Springs boasts a lovely spa and bathhouse with mineral baths, massages, and facials.
The mineral baths are taken in the original 1901 claw foot tubs and the Eucalyptus wood barrel steam cabinets have been used since around the turn-of-the-20th century.
8. Body Works Spa: Various types of massages such as deep tissue, full body, and hot stone are offered at this Conway spa.
Hand and foot treatments, facials, a range of spa tub soaks, and body wraps are available at Body Works as well as specialty treatments and packages.
7. Eden Spa & Boutique: This spa and boutique located in Historic Downtown Jonesboro offers full services, medical treatments, and a trendy fashion boutique so clients can get their fill of retail therapy.
Eden's medical treatment options for clients include laser hair reduction, brown/red pigmentation removal, varicose vein treatments, facial rejuvenation with skin tightening (and pore size reduction), and complete facial resurfacing.
6. Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa: Located in the historic Hot Springs downtown district, the spa at this resort features thermal mineral water baths and massages along with a fitness facility and separate facilities for men and women.
The hotel includes Historic, Standard, Deluxe, and Mineral Water rooms. Junior Suites and Parlor Suites are also available.
5. Riverstone Spa at Buffalo Outdoor Center: Located in Ponca, Arkansas, the services at this spa include the signature massage, ultimate body massage, and the sweet feet mud treat.
Couple's massage classes as well as in-cabin massages are available here.
4. Premier Day Spa: This Harrison, Arkansas locale is a full-service spa that also offers full service family medical care; the spa features a variety of massages, skin and body treatments, and anti-aging therapies.
Spa parties, wraps, premier facials, microdermabrasion, sclerotherapy, and pedicures are also available here.
3. Kahsahlahwee Spa on Beaver Lake: A scenic spa in Eureka Springs, this location features therapeutic, facial and hot stone massages, reflexology, raindrop therapy, aroma therapy, Reiki, salt glo, energy clearning, muscle energy release, and crystal healing.
Personalized treatments available; Kahsahlahwee Spa is located at RoadRunner Inn/Beaver Lake Log Cabins in Eureka Springs.
2. Gryphon’s Roost Gallery & Spa: This Eureka Springs day spa features a secluded outdoor hot tub, licensed massage therapists, and a contemporary art gallery.
Gryphon's is located at 137 Spring Street in lovely Eureka Springs.
1. Mountain Harbor Resort and Turtle Cove Spa: Turtle Cove Spa, named one of Spas of America's Top 100 Spas of 2013, offers a wide array of spa treatments for guests at the resort.
Spa treatments at Turtle Cove include: massages, facials, body treatments, crystal energy work and holistic therapies, spa pedicures and manicures, and a full-service salon.
There’re few things better than taking a day off for yourself during the hot season. Where else is there in Arkansas to spend a day pampering yourself? Tell us in the comments below!