12 Bucket List Worthy Restaurants To Try In Wyoming, One For Each Month Of The Year
Looking to fill up your calendar with date nights and dinners out with friends? Are you a foodie thinking you’ve tried every great restaurant that Wyoming has to offer? Take a peek at our list of 12 top-rated Wyoming restaurants and choose to visit one for each month of the year!
More to Explore
The Best Food In Wyoming
What are the most iconic foods in Wyoming?
These are the most iconic foods in Wyoming:
- Bison Steak. Wyoming’s official state animal is often used to make rich and hearty steaks and burgers.
- Cutthroat Trout. Freshly caught trout is excellent whether baked, fried, or grilled, and many restaurants in Wyoming feature this fish.
- Fry Bread. While several Western states have this, each one does it a bit differently. In Wyoming, it’s served with honey butter.
- Chokecherries. These little red berries are often used for making jam and wine.
Learn more about these and several more of the most iconic foods in Wyoming.
What are some hidden gem restaurants in Wyoming?
Here are some hidden gem restaurants in Wyoming:
- Silver Spur Cafe. Located in Sheridan, this cafe serves thick burgers and freshly cut fries.
- La Cocina. This Mexican restaurant in Casper serves sizzling made-to-order fajitas and is a local favorite.
- Wrangler Cafe. Locals come here early for breakfast and visitors arrive throughout the day for the fresh pies.
- Plow’s Diner. Known in Casper for home cooking, this restaurant serves a delicious Cornish game hen.
Find out more about these and other hidden gem restaurants in Wyoming.
What are the best small-town restaurants in Wyoming?
The best small-town restaurants in Wyoming include:
- Svilar’s. Located in Hudson, this is perhaps the best steakhouse in Wyoming. It got its start as the place where local miners ate after work.
- Hotel Wolf. This old Saratoga restaurant has excellent prime rib and burgers and is a nice stopover when visiting Devil’s Tower.
- Busy Bee Cafe. This is a local Buffalo favorite for big, fresh, homemade breakfasts.
- Miners and Stockmans. This is the oldest restaurant in Wyoming and is located in Hartville. It’s a historic steakhouse that’s well worth a visit.
There is more to discover about these and several more of the best small-town restaurants in Wyoming.