Utah Food & Dining December 03, 2015
These 13 Pizza Places in Utah are So Good Your Mouth May Explode
Is there anything tastier than a gooey, cheesy, delicious pizza on a cold winter day? Here are just 13 of the best pizza places in Utah.
1. Antica Forma Pizza, Vernal
A gourmet pizza gem in Vernal.
2. Centro Woodfired Pizzeria, Cedar City
3. Este Pizza, Park City, Salt Lake, Sugarhouse
New York-style pizza and a hip atmosphere.
4. The Junction Pizzeria and Grill, Heber and Park City
Try the margherita pizza.
5. Main Street Pizza, Five Locations
Cheesy goodness in five locations: Manti, Mt. Pleasant, Nephi, Salem and Santaquin.
6. Paradox Pizza, Moab
Their specialty pizzas are unique and delicious.
7. The Pie Hole, SLC
Thin-crust pizza by the slice - for less than $3!
8. The Pie Pizzeria, Midvale, Ogden, Salt Lake City, South Jordan
The Pie has long been the favorite of University of Utah students; now its 4 locations make it accessible to everyone.
9. Pizza Factory, Six Locations
Chicago-style, deep-dish pizza. Don’t miss the breadsticks! Locations in Bountiful, Lindon, Logan, Provo, Spanish Fork, and Syracuse.
10. Pizzeria 712, Orem
An upscale, wood-fired, brick-oven pizzeria.
11. SLAB Pizza. Lehi and Provo
20 -nch pizzas near the BYU campus and now in Lehi, too.
12. Slackwater Pub and Pizzeria, Ogden
Beer, pizza, salads and live music.
13. Zion Pizza and Noodle, Springdale
Crazy good pizza AND Utah’s favorite National Park!
What’s your favorite Utah pizza place? Tell us in the comments!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.