The Tiny Town In Utah Where Time Stands Still
There’s a lot to love about Utah. Of course, there’s certainly immense beauty around every turn. But, there’s also a fair bit of history to enjoy here. But, the best is when those two elements are combined into one small, but mighty little town! This spot played an important role during the Civil War and visiting is a fun glimpse into the past. There are certainly plenty of things to do in Fairfield, Utah. Check it out!
Have you ever visited Camp Floyd State Park? Or, even better, do you live nearby? We’d love to hear any tips and tricks Tell us about your trip in the comments.
Want to visit more ghost towns in Utah? Take this road trip.
More to Explore
Things To Do in Utah
Which hidden gems in Utah should I visit?
The best hidden gems in Utah you should visit can be found all throughout the state. Here are a few to start with, even though there are many more:
- SAOLA, Cottonwood Heights. This Asian restaurant sits surrounded by some of the most gorgeous scenery. And, the food is just as great.
- Layton, Davis County. From museums to restaurants to shops, this is a great town for a long weekend or even just a day trip.
- Gilgal Sculpture Garden, Salt Lake City. This unique garden was built in 1945 by Thomas Battersby Child, Jr. who was both an artist and a stonemason.
- Kodachrome Basin State Park, Cannonville. This gorgeous but underrated park is great for those who enjoy all sorts of outdoor activities. Plus, the landscape is absolutely awe-inspiring.
- The entirety of Tooele County. This county, located in the northwest part of the state, is just brimming with hidden attractions to explore.
For more fantastic hidden gems in Utah, check out this road trip leading to some incredible little-known spots in the state.
What food trails can I take in Utah?
There are some seriously great food trails to take in Utah. Here are a few road trips leading to the best food in the state:
- Best Parks And Pizzerias Road Trip: This multi-day road trip not only includes great food but also provides an opportunity to take in some of the incredible beauty that exists throughout Utah.
- The Magical Utah Dessert Trail: This journey includes access to the state's best ice cream, bakeries, and candy shops.
- The Ultimate Pizza Journey: You might not guess that Utah has some of the best pizza in the west. Take this trip to find out just how good it is.
- Hole-In-The-Wall BBQ Restaurant Road Trip: Not only are these spots perfect for a BBQ-lover, but they're also a bit hidden. Visiting will feel like uncovering a secret.
- The Ultimate Pie Shop Road Trip: Both charming and sweet, this road trip is for people who can eat slice after slice and still have room for more.