Here Are The 7 Best Destinations To Visit In The U.S. If You Love Nature
The U.S. is chock-full of breathtaking natural attractions that have inspired countless road trips, locals, and tourists from all over the world. Considering the diversity of our landscape and the countless stunning sites, it’s no mystery why. If you’re looking to add a new trip on the horizon that promises plenty of natural beauty, consider visiting any of the following places. We think you’ll agree that they are some of the best trips for nature lovers!
Have you ever been to any of these exciting locales? If so, which ones were your favorites? Would you agree that these are among the best places for nature lovers in the U.S.? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
For hikes around any of these destinations, you can find some great trails by going to the AllTrails website.
If you love adventure, here are 17 iconic, scenic road trips to experience in the United States.
And if you’re still in the mood for more U.S.A. adventures, take a look at this video about the best hiking trails in America:
Curious about more natural wonders to explore? Be sure to sign up for our Bucket List newsletter for a weekly dose of inspiration delivered straight to your inbox.
More to Explore
More to love about the U.S.A.
What are some of the other best trips for nature lovers in the United States?
- Leavenworth, Washington, is brimming with nature all year-round. It is particularly popular in the fall and winter when the mountainous surroundings are dotted with vivid fall foliage and snowcapped peaks.
- Sun Valley, Idaho, features spectacular mountains, and picturesque rivers and lakes.
- Telluride, Colorado, offers dramatic views of the beautiful surrounding forests, valleys, and granite peaks.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other best trips for nature lovers in the United States.
Where can we find the best beaches in the United States?
- Montauk Point State Park in New York is one of the most beautiful beaches in the U.S., offering fishing, stand-up paddle boarding, surfing, and more.
- Hilton Head Island in South Carolina boasts 12 miles of beaches brimming with beautiful sand and surf, in addition to great restaurants, shopping, and more.
- Virginia Beach in Virginia is a distinct New England beach offering surfing, swimming, and walking along the boardwalk.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other best beaches in the United States.
Where can we find some of the best cities to live in the United States?
- Indianapolis, Indiana, is home to 880,000 people, is the biggest city in the state, and offers a great quality of life.
- Located literally in the heart of America, Kansas City (Missouri and Kansas) are very cosmopolitan locales that offer big city specialties as well as small town charm.
- Norwalk, Connecticut, has earned high marks for its spectacular beauty and attractions along Long Island Sound.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other best cities to live in the United States.