These 8 Waterparks Around Austin Are Pure Bliss For Anyone Who Goes There
We all know it can get pretty darn hot in the summer….or any other season of the year for that matter! Remember the days when you would go float the river, or head to a nearby waterpark to cool off? Good thing for you, we’ve got a list of waterparks in Austin and the surrounding area that are pure bliss for anyone who goes.
1. Hawaiian Falls is right up the road from Austin and is straight up full of water activities!
2. Volente Beach Waterpark is right on the shores of Lake Travis, great for the whole family!
3. Schlitterbahn is all over Texas! Lines can get kind of crazy for the water rides, but they are more than worth it!
4. Six Flags Over Texas in San Antonio and Dallas pack in all of the fun with their own waterpark to compliment the other amusements.
5. Wake Nation in Houston, TX will get you out there for some serious wakeboarding action!
6. Bahama Beach Waterpark is in Dallas, TX and brings some competition to the other Texas waterparks when you check out all of the fun they offer.
7. SeaWorld has some pretty amazing views while you soak up the sun and float along their waterways.
8. Typhoon Texas is opening up in Katy, TX with whirls of crazy water fun to be had!
Phew! We’re sweating just itching to get to one of these waterparks to cool off from the heat. Which waterpark is your favorite, and what do you like best about it?
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.