Oregon September 13, 2017
These 11 Restaurants Serve The Best Bloody Mary In Oregon
Is there any better way to kick off your weekend than with a Bloody Mary? This classic cocktail is perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and any time in between. Luckily, there are plenty of restaurants in Oregon that make a bloody good Bloody Mary. Here are 11 of our favorites:
1. Genie's Cafe (1101 SE Division St., Portland)
Feeling adventurous? Then you'll need to try the "Scorpion Mary" at Genie's Cafe. It is made with flavor-infused vodka and garnished with a real scorpion.
2. The Lone Pine Cafe (1825 SE Main St., Baker City)
With its warm and casual atmosphere, The Lone Pine Cafe is the perfect place to kick back with a Bloody Mary. Their mix is made with just the right amount of horseradish and spice.
3. Rodeo Steakhouse & Grill (495 Holly St., Junction City)
Rodeo Steakhouse is known for their signature "Bacon Cheeseburger Bloody Mary." This fully loaded creation is garnished with grilled shrimp, cheese, peppers, onions, asparagus, celery, lime, AND a bacon cheeseburger.
4. Victorian Cafe (1404 NW Galveston Ave., Bend)
Can't decide whether you want a drink or a meal? Look no further than the "Proud Mary Bloody Mary." This monster manages to fit all four food groups into one giant 23-ounce glass.
6. Big Kahuna Pub & Grill (111 Broadway St., Seaside)
What could be better than drinking Bloody Marys at the beach? The Big Kahuna's Marys are spiced to perfection.
7. Cafe Sintra (7 N Ponderosa Rd., Sunriver)
This delightful Portuguese cafe boasts delicious food and wonderful Bloody Marys. The house-brined veggies take this drink to the next level.
11. Trinket (2035 SE Cesar E Chavez Blvd., Portland)
This Stumptown restaurant has one of the most creative Bloody Marys around. It is made with fresh beet juice and spicy horseradish vodka.
8. Word of Mouth Neighborhood Bistro (140 NE 17th St. NE, Salem)
While the wait can be long at this beloved little bistro, their killer Bloody Marys are sure to make your morning Mary-er.
9. The Point Restaurant (6305 Main St., Sweet Home)
A favorite with locals, The Point's Bloody Mary will have your tastebuds in full-on party mode.
10. Smithfields Restaurant (36 S 2nd St., Ashland)
Smithfields is a meat-lover's paradise. Don't leave here without trying the Bacon Bloody Mary.
11. Henry's 12th Street Tavern (10 NW 12th Ave., Portland)
Take your Sunday brunch up a notch with Henry's $5 build-your-own Bloody Mary bar.
Where can we find your favorite Bloody Mary in the Beaver State? Tell us below!
For more great Oregon restaurants, check out these